Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Awesome flash game!
Awesome flash game!
2008-06-04, 7:02 AM #1
It's called freerider 2. It's basically the best incarnation of "create your own track then ride on it" I've ever seen. The physics are really cool and there's multiple vehicles you can use.

To get an idea of the type of stuff people are pumping out for this game, check out this youtube video of a recent map contest:

The best part is it's really easy to share levels! It's just copy/paste text. Since it's so big I'll upload a level I made recently while suffering from insomnia.

It's pretty tough, but definitely doable. A cookie to anyone who can complete it. BTW, I recommend the mountain bike for this one. :)

Also, post your own creations in this thread. I'm interested to see what the demented minds of Massassi come up with!
Attachment: 19485/freeslevel.txt (37,494 bytes)
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2008-06-04, 8:10 AM #2
Haha man that looks neat... not sure I would dedicate that much time to making levels but playing looks fun.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2008-06-04, 8:14 AM #3
I'm not creative enough for games like this.
2008-06-06, 7:01 AM #4
damn you free, give me my 2hrs back
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots

↑ Up to the top!