Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → [Tech] Tricky Launchy problem
[Tech] Tricky Launchy problem
2008-06-07, 5:40 PM #1
So, for whatever reason my Launchy bar is "stuck" offscreen (imagine if you had had an extended desktop across two monitors and the bar open on the second monitor, then you got rid of the second monitor but the bar stayed on the "extended" desktop area. It's like that, except that didn't happen -- the bar is just inexplicably offscreen.) I know the bar is offscreen rather than just not active because Launchy is running in Task Manager and if I hit alt+space and type something, Launchy still runs it.

The problem is this -- normally with "offscreen" windows the solution is to use the taskbar icon to activate Move and use the arrow keys to get the window back to the viewable desktop. Launchy, however, does not have a taskbar icon, so I can't do this.

So, the question is --
1) Is there a way to reset the location of the Launchy bar onscreen? (I've already tried reinstalling)

2) If not, is there a way to get Launchy to show up in the taskbar so that I can attempt the Move method?
一个大西瓜
2008-06-07, 6:26 PM #2
Location is probably stored in your cache, so if you clear that out it may return to default.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2008-06-07, 7:16 PM #3
Thanks. I found a config file for it and reset it so that it fixed it.
一个大西瓜

↑ Up to the top!