Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Battlestar Galactica
Battlestar Galactica
2008-06-08, 12:52 PM #1
For those of you who may have jumped ship due to weirder storylines and what may seem like a degrading final season.

It's getting better. This week could have been compared to the resurrection 2-parter episodes in my opinion. It was better than the episode 2 episodes ago, though last weeks episode kinda sucked with the whole "we're missing a president, we need a new one" sub-plot.

Next weeks looks even better.

They've seriously taken this season to places I didn't think they'd go. It got alot frakking better.

If they can continue and finish out on this momentum, I'll be able to forgive the latter half of season 3 and actually say 'this was the best show on TV.'
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2008-06-08, 1:18 PM #2
I keep season 4 on as background noise more than anything else. I also wish Sci-Fi would stop showing all the plot twists in the God-damned commercials.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2008-06-08, 1:20 PM #3
I agree with Wolfy about ****ing scifi showing plot twist like a second after it ends for the next episode, it makes me angry.

I still believe this is the best show ever so far.

↑ Up to the top!