Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Join our ranks to foil even the most famous secret agents!
Join our ranks to foil even the most famous secret agents!
2008-06-11, 10:42 PM #1
My superior, St. Germain (Kirby), and I, his number one agent, are calling out to all of you to join our elite force in St. Germain's plans for world domination. Do not be deceived by my superior's short stature or the use of his wheelchair -- he is a brilliant strategist equal to none, and you all will see his greatness! Even the likes of so-called secret agents will see as much when they are captured in St. Germain's intricate traps! Some current openings in our elite force include the positions of femme fatales, double agents, professional hitmen, and of course, nameless minions esteemed soldiers. Should you be foolish enough to try and ruin my superior's plans for world domination, I will personally sneak up behind you when you least suspect it and stab you with my plutonium pen -- the same pen with which I write my stories. I may be tall, but you may be surprised how well I can hide behind a street pole...

(Kirby and I were just talking about how his penchant for spilling out his strategies would make him a good Bond-type villain, so we threw around some ideas. There's certainly more to come, but we thought it'd be fun if other people jumped in with their own ideas of how they'd make good Bond-style antagonists, or sidekicks, or what-have-you.)
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2008-06-11, 11:15 PM #2
I assume an easy way to have a "St. Germain evil force" deterrent is to build stairs.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-06-11, 11:19 PM #3
Or put things up on the high shelf.
2008-06-12, 4:40 AM #4
SpyNerds.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2008-06-12, 4:53 AM #5
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
...build stairs.

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/300who_dalek.jpg]

ELEVATE!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2008-06-12, 5:16 AM #6
Originally posted by Gebohq:
Do not be deceived by my superior's short stature or the use of his wheelchair -- he is a brilliant strategist equal to none, and you all will see his greatness!

Didn't they say that about Napoleon? Didn't work out quite so well for him. :p
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2008-06-12, 5:19 AM #7
lol

i'm neither the villian or bond, but instead the saucy bit of totty that shags Bond.

You heard me, poley.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2008-06-12, 5:41 AM #8
I'm the french canadian agent that steals Bond's money and credit card while he's on the go with whichever horny slot machine he picked up in this episode.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2008-06-13, 4:05 PM #9
Originally posted by Ruthven:
lol

i'm neither the villian or bond, but instead the saucy bit of totty that shags Bond.

You heard me, poley.

Oh geez, with you shagging Bond, there might not be a need for villains. D:
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2008-06-13, 4:46 PM #10
Lots of employees from the "Minions and Henchmen Emporium".
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)

↑ Up to the top!