Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I need help identifying a song!
I need help identifying a song!
2008-06-12, 5:13 PM #1
I hope I got the attention of some of you who have a massive music collection. I will start by trying to narrow it down. I first downloaded this song back in roughly NOV of 2002. It was supposed to be a Linkin Park song, but turned out not to be. A friend of mine also had this song, and we spent months trying to figure out who sang it. I still to this day do not know for sure. Supposedly it belongs to a band called "A Fallacy", however I have never been able to find this band, or any other of their materials. I would like to post the song but im sure that isnt allowed on here. I will post what lyrics i can understand below.

The song's title is guessed to be "Picture Frames"

Lyrics: (parenthesis are guesses to misunderstood lyrics)

Quote:
She said, you're s'posed to be... In love again!!
Not bad, but its not like me, to make amends, To comprehend, to un(something) all the (bads?)
Not bad, we've grown just to know, our love is fake!
But in the end it too depends we must (something) beneath our gestures grin, we've made a mistake.

Ohhhh---, ohhhh----

and she said! you're s'posed to be! In love again!
Hey not bad! It's not like me! To make amends, to comprehend, to un(something) all the (bads?)
The bad, we've grown just to know, our love is fake!
But in the end it too depends we must (something) beneath our gestures grin, we've made a mistake.

Ohhhh---, ohhhh----

But is it ri, ri, ri... RIGHT!!!!!

What is it when (hypocrites are right)
Spit on s*** will complicate your life

and she said! That she loved me, once again!
Hey not bad, its not like me, to make amends, to comprehend, to un(something) all the (bad?)
Not bad, we've grown just to know, damn its fake!

Ohhhh---, ohhhh----

But is it ri, ri, ri... RIGHT!!!!!

We'll be, no... no...

[guitar solo]

No--, we can't be--. A picture of us, couldn't seem.... RIGHT!!!

1. I realize its not a 'good' song by standards
2. I know the lyrics ARE NOT right, but hopefully there is enough for SOMEONE to grab onto.
3. I also have my super flame retardant suit, flame blocker 9000, and my trusty flame-off spray for those of you who won't be helping.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2008-06-12, 5:21 PM #2
That song sucks.
2008-06-12, 5:27 PM #3
Did sajn write that?
nope.
2008-06-12, 8:31 PM #4
No, as bad as that song is I think it might actually be too good to be a Sajn song.

****, it might even be too good to be Sajn poem.
2008-06-12, 9:20 PM #5
*rides out the firestorm*

Anyone else? Someone useful?
2008-06-12, 9:30 PM #6
Why should we put search terms into google for you?
2008-06-12, 9:39 PM #7
Google can't find anything in that mess of lyrics... Just post the song.
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2008-06-12, 10:09 PM #8
Your google-fu is terrible.

I search and get this. I then search and get this.

Chances are, if some other idiot downloaded an unknown track from some crappy band, and the regular generic lyrics didn't automatically come spilling out, they raced to a forum and cried blood until someone explained who the new pile of crap artist is trying to imitate their favorite band. It's a good bet that, like you, 100s of other angsty teenage kids did the exact same thing, so there's probably 100s of message forums with the exact same thread in them.

I mean, you could have just googled the file name.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-06-12, 11:19 PM #9
Originally posted by Rob:
No, as bad as that song is I think it might actually be too good to be a Sajn song.

****, it might even be too good to be Sajn poem.

I think this might be the best post Rob has ever done...
2008-06-13, 5:48 AM #10
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Your google-fu is terrible.

I search and get this. I then search and get this.

Chances are, if some other idiot downloaded an unknown track from some crappy band, and the regular generic lyrics didn't automatically come spilling out, they raced to a forum and cried blood until someone explained who the new pile of crap artist is trying to imitate their favorite band. It's a good bet that, like you, 100s of other angsty teenage kids did the exact same thing, so there's probably 100s of message forums with the exact same thread in them.

I mean, you could have just googled the file name.

We had both googled the piss out of it, this has been some time ago however. We had also posted on the LP boards, where we did not get the same help that guy you linked to did. Thanks though.

↑ Up to the top!