Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Followup on web browser thread
Followup on web browser thread
2008-06-13, 12:13 PM #1
With the release of Firefox 3 around the corner, this is vaguely but not really fitting.

Two things, really --

1) I decided to update to FF3 RC3 for the hell of it and everything is suddenly huge. The toolbars and icons are absolutely massive and all of a sudden every single site appears to be set to zoom at 500% at default. Has anyone else encountered this problem and discovered a fix for it, in case (god forbid) it's not resolved in the final release?

2) Opera 9.5 effing rocks. This is the first time I've seriously had the urge to use a browser other than Firefox. The only thing I'm missing is my extensions, which keeps me rooted to FF.

That is all.
一个大西瓜
2008-06-13, 12:21 PM #2
I'm going to install RC3 right now
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2008-06-13, 12:25 PM #3
Well I don't have the problem you have but my myspace page is screwed up looking....
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2008-06-13, 12:42 PM #4
This is what it looks like.
Attachment: 19518/ff3rc3huge.jpg (120,176 bytes)
一个大西瓜
2008-06-13, 12:55 PM #5
Have you tried right clicking > customise and seeing if small icons are regular icon sized?

:P
nope.
2008-06-13, 1:04 PM #6
Yes, the small icons are as massively enlarged as the regular-sized ones. I normally use regular-sized icons but previous to the update they were actually regular-sized and not massive.
一个大西瓜
2008-06-13, 1:29 PM #7
You should probably try resetting your profile. Sounds to me like the zoom option went whack and not only zoomed the sites (as it should) but is also zooming the interface.
2008-06-13, 1:54 PM #8
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
You should probably try resetting your profile. Sounds to me like the zoom option went whack and not only zoomed the sites (as it should) but is also zooming the interface.

Doesn't seem like it worked =/ I googled this problem and others are having it too, but so far no resolutions. I'm hoping there won't have to be and the final release on Tuesday will have fixed it.
一个大西瓜
2008-06-14, 3:44 PM #9
Just fyi, I fixed it by editing the userChrome styles via Stylish.
一个大西瓜

↑ Up to the top!