Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → ***** by a Crippled-Gimp Midget...
***** by a Crippled-Gimp Midget...
2004-08-08, 4:33 PM #1
For those of you who don’t know, I’m in a powered wheelchair, and I’m only 3’4” feet tall. While I can type, and function pretty well with my fingers, a lot of my knuckles don’t work, and I’ve got issues with grip, and my arms are quite short.

I’m an editor for a small filming company in my area “Kruse Line Productions.” We were down in some city just south of Minneapolis Minnesota (Quite a ways away from Duluth MN, where I live) shooting a musical performance. There’s a sound-room upstairs, overlooking the stage. I’m sitting there, setting up the editing equipment when a man, standing about 5’3”, a crown of hair resting over his bald head, his glasses shining in the low light, walks right in, and reached down to the camera-bag, and another bag with wires in it. These bags contained about 4,000 dollars of equipment, wires, and actual cash. He simply reached in, assuming the poor crippled boy wouldn’t really care. So, I questioned. “Hey, what the **** do you think you’re doing?” He looked over at me, sitting in the high-up director’s chair, my wheelchair just beside me.

“Just shut up, be a good boy and don’t tell anyone.” He thought he was going to steel these bags right in front of me. Wrong. I reached over, and grabbed one of his free hands, the one he went to grab one of the bags with. He already had a bag in the other hand. I was quite surprised he was able to lift the 50 pound bag, because this man was a stick. His arms were about broom-stick thickness, and his build consisted of a bundle of twigs with a flannel shirt pulled over it. I twisted his arm so he was forced to turn around.

“You’re not stealing anything.” I kicked with my short legs at the bag and he easily dropped it. I reached over and grabbed a telescopic tripod and slid it into my backpack.

“Let me go!” I was able to get into my chair, walk him out of the room, into the elevator, down 3 floors, into an office, all one handed. I only held his one arm, as he tried to elbow me with the other. Doing this caused him to hurt himself more than he hurt me. This man was seriously, the weakest burglar in the history of thieving. I called the police and explained to them that I’d apprehended a thief, and had caught him in the act of stealing. This was already about 15 minutes or so since he initially attempted to take the bags, and after I’d gotten off of the phone. He’s been trying to escape this entire time and yet, he can’t escape a cripple’s weak grip. I’m NOT confident in my strength, OR my grip. Yet he wasn’t able to harm me, or get away. I let him sit down, as I held his arm out next to him, twisted at an odd angle. He kept swearing, and laughing at how he’s caught.
“You’re the worst thief ever.” I laughed at him.

“Shut the **** up, Goddamn-” I twisted at his arm, which, no joke, caused him to literally whimper in pain. I promise you, I’m NOT a strong person, or a very skilled person in harming anyone else.

The cops came, and arrested him, questioned me about the incident, and then afterwards, all 3 of us had a good laugh. “I’ve been in the Police Force for 7 years,” said the older officer “I’ve never in that time, seen a person of your stature. Nor, in those 7 years, have I seen someone of your stature apprehend their assailant, and I’ve never seen, or heard of someone keeping their assailant captive for more than 15 minutes!” It had been about a half an hour by the time the cops got there. The man was arrested, and they’ll be calling me if they need anymore information, etc.
My team and I were talking about it later (They showed up when they saw the squad car pull in) and my friend said “Stupid n00b-lamer got ***** by the crippled-gimp midget! That’s pathetic.”

I have never had an experience so hilarious like this before. I can’t even win wrestling with my 9 year old cousin, let alone a full grown man. The funniest thing, was he was REALLY trying to get out the entire time. He kept twisting his hand, and pulling really hard. He even tried back-kicking me in the elevator and he ended up almost tripping, but the pain from me not letting go of his arm as he fell made him pull his leg back and catch his balance.

So 2 words of advice:

Don’t **** with the crippled-gimp midgets. They pwn.
If you’re going to steal something in broad daylight, right in front of someone else, carry a weapon, or… don’t be a p****-bi***. Christ, if a 3’4” crippled can hold you captive for a half an hour, you need to work out. I can just see, when he gets to jail:

Bubba “What are you in for?”
Wuss “I tried stealing 4000 dollars worth of stuff, and a 3 and a half foot tall crippled kid, from his wheelchair, held me captive with nothing but a telescopic pole in his backpack, and his hand.”
Bubba “I’m going to call you Marry... Or Sarah! You like that name? You’re muh new *****”

JediKirby

------------------
jEDIkIRBY - Putting the Romance back into Necromancer.
Proud Leader of the Minnessassian Council

Live on, Adam.

[This message has been edited by jEDIkIRBY (edited August 08, 2004).]
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-08, 4:37 PM #2
I think you have a chance at the new: "Greatest Story Ever Told."

------------------
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
2004-08-08, 4:42 PM #3
Heh, that should get you on Ripley's or something [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]
2004-08-08, 4:42 PM #4
Since when is the past-tense of pwn bleeped out?

------------------

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-08, 4:43 PM #5

------------------
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
2004-08-08, 4:43 PM #6
OWNED.

God I would've loved to see that.

------------------
Put me in the hospital for nerves and then they had to commit me,
You told them all I was crazy,
They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, God damn you.
============
Frogblast the Vent-Core!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-08-08, 4:53 PM #7
Kirby is my hero.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-08-08, 4:58 PM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by siliconcowboy:
I think you have a chance at the new: "Greatest Story Ever Told."

</font>

Seconded

------------------
[insert various humourous anecdotes here]
2004-08-08, 5:03 PM #9
That is great.

------------------
I figure that one day I'll either be famous, or in prison. But I guess if I'm going to prison, I should probably try to do something that would make me famous anyway.
>>untie shoes
2004-08-08, 5:07 PM #10
kirby sounds like he's pissed off.
you're missed over there btw. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

that's just my standard line now.

------------------
Pissed off?

[This message has been edited by Darth Evad (edited August 08, 2004).]
2004-08-08, 5:11 PM #11
Thats the most interesting thing I've ever read.

that theif... geez I never knew people could be so weak and STUPID.

Really an amazing story, story of the decade or something

------------------
I am _ Ace_1 _ , and I approve this message.
I am _ Ace_1 _ , and I approve this message.
2004-08-08, 5:13 PM #12
If any of you are offended by 'Crippled' 'Gimp' or the like, I apoligize. I'm completelly OK with the terms, as long as they aren't used in an angered way (Like the 'N' word is acceptable between 2 black friends, etc) and with a friend, so yeah. Sorry if it offends you.

JediKirby

------------------

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-08, 5:17 PM #13
Shameless promoter...

I dunno, you look kind of evil in those pics, like you could do something like that if it came down to it. I HATE thieves.

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-08-08, 5:21 PM #14
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Schming:
I dunno, you look kind of evil in those pics, like you could do something like that if it came down to it.
</font>

We midgets can be quite ruthless, and often carry rabies.

JediKirby

------------------

Live on, Adam.

[This message has been edited by jEDIkIRBY (edited August 08, 2004).]
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-08, 5:28 PM #15
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
Kirby is my hero.

</font>

------------------
*Takes out his blaster and fires shots at the wall, the blastmarks leave the words "S-TROOPER WUZ 'ERE!!!"
2004-08-08, 5:53 PM #16
Best story ever. Seriously, that is one of the coolest true stories I've ever heard, let alone happenning to a Massassian.

------------------
Member of the Minnessassian Council
2004-08-08, 5:56 PM #17
Note to self: Don't piss off JediKirby.

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (or something of this matter. Just smile.)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-08-08, 5:58 PM #18
That's not that good of a story. I saw a squirrel the other day.

------------------
"This thread is still alive? Someone should kill it."

[This message has been edited by Nubs (edited August 08, 2004).]
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2004-08-08, 6:06 PM #19
No offense, but here's what I think.

Get a damn katana. Think about it!

Uber-Midget + Katana = owned

I mean, I would be seriously freaked if I saw a 3'4" guy whip out a katana taller than him, and fall into stance.

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
Make Sorrowind Worthwhile... join it! http://sorrowind.net
2004-08-08, 6:23 PM #20
Oh, I usually carry my fine weapon of grace, but I was in a church. I wouldn't bring my weapon of violence into a holy place.

JediKirby

------------------

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-08, 6:59 PM #21
Haha thats great! Godd job Kirby.

------------------
~Nightfire Mod~
Spoting an error in post will result in a $100 reward.
Offer expires on 6/6/06. Valid one per customer, per day.

Rangi
2004-08-08, 7:09 PM #22
****ing awesome, Kirby [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-08-08, 7:38 PM #23
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Echoman:
Note to self: Don't piss off JediKirby.

</font>

Yeah, good call.

Man, I wish there was a camera somewhere, I would have loved to see that!

Kirby is my favorite uber ninja - midget.

------------------
Kill Your Idols!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-08-08, 8:39 PM #24
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY:
Since when is the past-tense of pwn bleeped out?

</font>

I spent some time trying to think of a five-letter expletive that worked in that sentence...

------------------
"Look at me! I'm Tracer! BLAHBLAHBLAH!"

-MBeggar
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-08-08, 8:49 PM #25
nice capture. I would have probably thrown the guy off the balcony if there was one available. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

Forgive me for asking, but how the hell do you use a standard mouse and keyboard? Do you type one-handed?

------------------
I have found that you can transform your character solely by the power of belief: as you believe yourself to be, so you shall become over time.

[This message has been edited by Pagewizard_YKS (edited August 08, 2004).]
2004-08-08, 8:54 PM #26
Damn Kirby, that's awesome. I have a stick-figure build too... >.> (Note to self: Do not get on the Kirb's bad side...) And while the first few pics did have angry-looking mugshots, you had some pretty good ones too [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

/me adds obligitory "come back to NeS" line... please? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
Check out the following stories over at the Interactive Story Board:
The Never-ending Story Thread or visit the new webcomic version!
The Vision Cycle series
Featured Story: Scions of Light
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2004-08-08, 8:59 PM #27
Wow.. that thief is truly pathetic. He must have been fasting for a week before the attempt. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-08-08, 9:14 PM #28
Nice job.

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-08-08, 10:08 PM #29
Now all you need is flashy tights and a cheesy name!

TEH MIDGETS ARE WATCHING! ¬_¬

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-08-09, 1:10 AM #30
The midgets are attacking! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!

Seriously, good times, mate. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
Wise men say that fools rush in where angels fear to tread, so look before you leap, so to speak, because the grass is not always greener on the other side of the hill.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-08-09, 1:56 AM #31
Someone got owned. Nice work.

------------------
Fire Pretty - Graz's Armoury - (That's my blog...)

The Soviet Bunker - (That's my forum...)

"Thou shalt not steal. (Because the government doesn't like competition!)"
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2004-08-09, 2:29 AM #32
A little bit skeptic.

------------------
Superstition brings bad luck.
-Raymond Smullyan, 5000B.C.
:master::master::master:
2004-08-09, 3:44 AM #33
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">We midgets can be quite ruthless, and often carry rabies.

JediKirby
</font>
LOL!!!! hehe rabies. That's quite possibly the funniest thing I've read on these forums ever.

------------------
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2004-08-09, 9:01 AM #34
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
Forgive me for asking, but how the hell do you use a standard mouse and keyboard? Do you type one-handed?

</font>

I type with both hands, and can type around 80 WPM. I've designed my own method of typing, and it seems to work a whole lot better than the home-row method. I use my left hand for about everything from y down to n, and left. My right hand does every key right of that. I rarely use my double-jointed fingers to type, as they just get clumbsilly in the way. So, I type with four gnarled up fingers and whatnot. As for the mouse, it's a standard mouse. My fingers fit just fine around it, really. I occasionally will use my pinky and ring finger to hit the left and right mouse buttons while moving around the mouse with the right side of my hand. I really like those small mice that come with laptops sometimes, those fit my hand REALLY well.

JediKirby

P.S. If you don't believe the story, I could care less. I won't sit and try to justify myself. At least laugh because it's a pretty damn funny thought/image, either way.

JediKirby

------------------

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-09, 9:09 AM #35
Why do you need a wheelchair?

------------------
Debating politics on the internet is about as useful and productive as shoving a broomstick up your *** .
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-08-09, 9:22 AM #36
I've got Diastrophic Displacia, A form of Dwarfism (No, not Midgetism. Technically, I'm a dwarf) that causes my bones to be more bulky, making most of my joints off-set, and incorectly aligned. My hips, for one, are spread out, then go down. Rather than having an upsidown V for a crotch, I've got an n, or an upsidedown U. I've also got clubbed feet, making my feet curve in. I CAN walk, but not long distances, and not quickly. It's also very painful to walk. If you've got anymore questions, feel free to ask. Doesn't bother me at all.

JediKirby

------------------

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-09, 9:25 AM #37
Friggin' awesome story.

------------------
"Why aren't I'm using at these pictures?" - Cloud, 4/14/02
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2004-08-09, 9:43 AM #38
jEDIkIRBY > *

Just for that I am gonna edit my sig now. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
The Mega-ZZTer's Gaming Haven! | Mega-ZForums

Bot Pack JO | Let's Roll JK | Bespin JA | Patch Enforcer JK/MotS | Pac-Man JK

[This message has been edited by The_Mega_ZZTer (edited August 09, 2004).]

2004-08-09, 9:44 AM #39
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Saberopus: omfq musical genuis j00 >mozart
Thrawn42689: Mozart = n00b
2004-08-09, 9:49 AM #40
That is awesome [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------