Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hello
Hello
2008-06-14, 10:45 PM #1
Hello all, I've decided to make a forum account on here to see if there is still any activity on this site. I have been an avid user of this site for many years, but sad to say I have not visited it in many months.

Does anyone still play JK anymore? I'd like to play or join some community hostings if possible.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2008-06-14, 10:55 PM #2
hi.

You're a little late to the party, but I think the closet has room for another soul.
woot!
2008-06-14, 11:04 PM #3
Yeah, I've had an eye around, but sadly the older you get, the less time you have for gaming.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2008-06-14, 11:08 PM #4
You're still a young'un.
woot!
2008-06-15, 1:02 AM #5
http://www.jkhub.net/

No idea if there's any #massgames like action at #jkhub (on irc.synirc.net) anymore, but that's still the best shot.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2008-06-15, 2:03 AM #6
Dunno about JK, but we have a few XBox Live players. Nice to see some fresh meat around the place.

I suppose Cool Matty gets the souls now?
2008-06-15, 1:26 PM #7
Originally posted by Onimusha.:
Yeah, I've had an eye around, but sadly the older you get, the less time you have for gaming.

What about when you get so old it's time to retire and you have all the time in the world (until you die of course)?
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.

↑ Up to the top!