Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → [Help] Any Empire Earth II AOS Players / Editors?
[Help] Any Empire Earth II AOS Players / Editors?
2008-06-22, 7:17 PM #1
I figured I'd give it a shot since the only major forums I can find for this game are all but dead. I picked up EEII again and decided to make some multiplayer maps for a friend of mine and me to play against each other on.

I've made one that from everything I can see should work fine, but for some reason when I go to select the map in the custom map section of the game lobby it's greyed out.

The map file is attached if anybody wants to give it a go to see if they can fix it.

Halp!?
Attachment: 19577/Awesomeworld2.zip (85,254 bytes)
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2008-06-23, 4:34 AM #2
I do have that game and loved playing it, but it's no longer installed. I suppose you've checked things like whether it's a conflict with the required number of players, resource limits or such? I never played it online so I can't really be much help. Have you made any other maps that work or does everything you make have the same problem?
2008-06-23, 7:57 PM #3
I think it has to do with the number of players, but can't find where to modify that other than the mission properties. Which is currently set to 4. I have made one other map that worked, and to my knowledge I didn't do anything differently aside from actually putting some effort into this map. :-/
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2008-06-24, 6:17 AM #4
aaaand I fixed it. Turns out you need to edit territories before you build cliff structures. Otherwise the randomly generated territories try to make the top of each cliff a separate territory. GG Editor. lol
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2008-06-24, 9:03 AM #5
Good to know. I shall remember this whenever I feel like having hours of my life sucked away at once and reinstall EE2 :P

↑ Up to the top!