Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Does anyone live in/around San Francisco?
Does anyone live in/around San Francisco?
2008-06-23, 11:24 PM #1
If so, I probably have an extra VIP ticket to the Mayhem Tour (Disturbed, Dragonforce, Mastadon, Machine Head, etc) on Saturday, July 12th.

Who wants to come?
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2008-06-23, 11:35 PM #2
I do, but I'm going to be off fighting one or several of the 1080 lightning fires that have started here in the last few days.
Pissed Off?
2008-06-24, 12:10 AM #3
Will you pay for my gas?

I'm a little south, as in between LA and San Diego.

I could use a vacation?
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2008-06-24, 12:24 AM #4
Veg that's not a little South ... that's like 7-8 hours South. More South than me. :psyduck:
一个大西瓜
2008-06-24, 7:32 AM #5
Uh I'm giving you a free VIP ticket to a concert. No, I'm not paying for your gas. :p
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2008-06-24, 7:43 AM #6
what if its mine, dud

>.>
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2008-06-24, 9:41 AM #7
I was being hopeful. Doesn't hurt to ask.

In all seriousness I would love to go but assuming I fill up my tank 3-4 times that's like $250 - 400.

(and no, I wasn't actually expecting you to say "yes, I'll pay for your gas.")
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2008-06-24, 9:42 AM #8
Originally posted by Avenger:
I do, but I'm going to be off fighting one or several of the 1080 lightning fires that have started here in the last few days.

OT, but do you ever feel like we should just let the whole thing burn and get it over with?
2008-06-24, 12:33 PM #9
No because I wouldn't get paid ridiculous amounts if money if that were to be the case.
Pissed Off?
2008-06-24, 1:02 PM #10
Well, maybe than you could be a REAL fire man, and they'd let you start some fires and get paid.

↑ Up to the top!