Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Did Savage suck or something?
Did Savage suck or something?
2004-08-10, 9:37 AM #1
I went to two different places that are known to sell games that are easily 4 or more years old, but I can't find Savage. Did that game just really suck or something?

------------------
Debating politics on the internet is about as useful and productive as shoving a broomstick up your *** .
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-08-10, 9:41 AM #2
I never really heard anything about it. It looks like it got a fairly decent review though.

------------------
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
2004-08-10, 9:44 AM #3
lol, funny how I thought this was a bashing thread in my honor for a second there. I was gonna get nasty too until I realized you're talking about the Savage game.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-08-10, 9:46 AM #4
I played the demo for it for a couple weeks, I had quite a fun time with it.

------------------
"Honey, you got real ugly."
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2004-08-10, 10:01 AM #5
Amazon have it

If you were to buy from there, however, I'd recommend getting one of the used copies from the Marketplace, as they're cheaper and (depending on the seller) delivered quicker.

------------------
"This hole is octogo. Ogiganeel. It's Octa.. It's got eight sides."
"Sam and Max Hit the Road-sign. The one saying 'Stop'."

[This message has been edited by LividDK27 (edited August 10, 2004).]
2004-08-10, 10:04 AM #6
This is just a disguise, Savage, to throw you off guard. As soon as you leave, I'm going to fillet your *** .

------------------
Debating politics on the internet is about as useful and productive as shoving a broomstick up your *** .
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-08-10, 11:27 AM #7
Ah, Savage, i bought that game when it was released and recently started playing it again. unfortunatly, there are few populated good servers, but if you get in a good game, it can be a great time.

------------------
"No good can ever come from staying with normal people"
-Outlaw Star
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul"
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
-DX:IW
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²[/i]
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%

↑ Up to the top!