Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → No single player after JK enhanced?
No single player after JK enhanced?
2008-06-30, 2:24 PM #1
After I installed JK enhanced and the JK unofficial patch I can no longer start a single player mission. Crashes to a Microsoft error report box. I've re-installed JK 3 times and tried again with fresh files. Same thing every time. I'm using the version of the JK U.P. that comes with the JKE download.
2008-06-30, 2:49 PM #2
Ok, update. It has nothing to do with JKE or the patch. JK is crashing when I enable the aiming cross hair. Even on a fresh install with no mods. Wtf?
2008-06-30, 2:54 PM #3
And the OS of your computer...is? Graphic card?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-06-30, 3:53 PM #4
Sorry,

Geforce 6600GT w/ latest drivers

WinXP Pro
2008-06-30, 4:15 PM #5
I have the same setup and mine runs good.. btw how are you dash?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2008-06-30, 6:02 PM #6
Originally posted by Z@NARDI:
I have the same setup and mine runs good.. btw how are you dash?

Waddup ^_^

Real good, still fighting chronic back pain from an accident I had back in september though. Luckily my baby suffered minimal damage, some POS Honduh full of people totaled itself on my rear bumper. American Iron won that fight, unfortunately anybody with a basic understanding of physics knows that fact worked against me as far as injury goes. Got JK fever again as you can see. Can't believe the recent mods...JKE....adjoin/thing limit gone...wow!

Tomorrow I go buy myself another 91 Camaro (V6...running and great shape....$900) to use as a beater and parts.

You had an Integra you were building up right? Hows that going?
2008-06-30, 8:14 PM #7
If you get bored, I'll play some TCP/IP JK with you. The coop mod is pretty damn fun too.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2008-07-01, 5:42 AM #8
Dash_rendar, the crashing due to crosshairs or force reticles is usually fixed by installing the LATEST unofficial patch.

:)

↑ Up to the top!