Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Arab and Western Blood reconciled? not in my lifetime.
Arab and Western Blood reconciled? not in my lifetime.
2008-07-06, 2:34 PM #81
Having trained with the IDF, here is my point of view.

The Israeli senior leadership has views on collateral damage more akin to US Junior NCOs.

US senior leadership has views on collateral damage more akin to a politician.

US Junior enlisted and IDF junior enlisted are effectively the same, although IDF junior NCOs shoulder seemingly more responsibility.

I venture that will only make sense to people familiar with the types of people in both organizations. I think that Israel's situation makes this position necessary. I will tell you, the average 19 year old IDF soldier seemed somewhat more mature than the average 19 year old US Marine or Soldier.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2008-07-07, 3:21 AM #82
Originally posted by Kieran Horn:
, looking down on their culture. I would say culturism, but that just sounds stupid. .

lets say, a true "multi-culturalist" appreciates all different cultures
The opposite of that would be ... a "prick"?:o

I'd like to add that the MIddle East has one of the richest, and most fascinating cultures in the world. Sure it has its problems.
So does the West, although the West's main issue is that it lacks a proper culture and perhaps "soul".
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2008-07-07, 9:31 AM #83
Quote:
I'd like to add that the MIddle East has one of the richest, and most fascinating cultures in the world. Sure it has its problems.
So does the West, although the West's main issue is that it lacks a proper culture and perhaps "soul".
Had one of the richest cultures. Religious fundamentalism has made a point to dismantle everything that made the Middle East great. What is left over is two halves, one fundamentalist and one escaping fundamentalism by westernizing.
Democracy: rule by the stupid

↑ Up to the top!