Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → That one Spiral level.
That one Spiral level.
2008-07-02, 11:10 PM #1
Remember the one level spiral created for JK with the jackal in it?

Is it possible to use that model as a skin, of course with his permission?

Also, while were on the topic, when the insane asylum was popular on the zone, there were alot of rumors about there being an "apparition" in the basement hallways. True of false?
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2008-07-03, 3:37 AM #2
Spiral thinks JK is gay, he's too busy being famous with music and movies now.
Just take it, he wont care ;)
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2008-07-03, 5:54 AM #3
Originally posted by Onimusha.:
Also, while were on the topic, when the insane asylum was popular on the zone, there were alot of rumors about there being an "apparition" in the basement hallways. True of false?

True. This was created as an homage to our loss of Kedri. If you walk on top of a certain carved surface (you can find it because the lighting is just a little bit off), there's a sound played that quietly says, "Tsubababababa..."

Creepy, but neat.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2008-07-03, 9:39 PM #4
I will most defenitely have to fire up JK and travel back to the basement for that purpose.

At 1pm with all my windows open and lots of sunlight of course....................
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn

↑ Up to the top!