Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Is there a way to see where all my FTP bandwidth is going?
Is there a way to see where all my FTP bandwidth is going?
2004-08-10, 2:20 PM #1
The past couple of days I've been unable to access my own stuff on the bellsouth customer FTP service thingie... apparently, somebody's eating up all my daily bandwidth. Is there a that I can find out which file or files are being accessed like mad (because I'm sure it's probably just a picture I posted on a forum somewhere or somebody else leeching me) so that I can change the name or delete it or something? Thanks!

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-08-10, 3:42 PM #2
YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION THIS MINUTE.

------------------
2004-08-10, 3:47 PM #3
Their webserver likely logs file accesses. You could e-mail them and ask them nicely.

But first, look to see if that is automated in some control panel somewhere. My webserver has a statistics thingy that shows me how much bandwidth has been spent on every file.

------------------
The Mega-ZZTer's Gaming Haven! | Mega-ZForums

Bot Pack JO | Let's Roll JK | Bespin JA | Patch Enforcer JK/MotS | Pac-Man JK

2004-08-10, 4:32 PM #4
Ugh, I really don't feel like emailing them. I was hoping this was something I could figure out myself... oh well, thanks anyway! I'm sure it'll blow over soon.

------------------

↑ Up to the top!