Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Help me with "Wireless Networks"???
Help me with "Wireless Networks"???
2008-07-07, 5:29 PM #1
Ok, I am an art major, and for one of my electives, I have to take a management information systems class.

Anyways, i have to create a presentation on "Wireless Networks" in terms of Personal Use. and answer

1. How are wireless networks used in the industry?
2. What improvements have occurred in the industry due to wireless networks?
3. What problems have occurred during implementation or use?
4. Have any companies lost a share of the market due to lack of wireless networks?
5. How will wireless networks continue to change the industry in the future?

All I know is that bluetooth and Wifi are two types of Personal wireless networks.

I am basically ****ed no matter what so any help you guys can give me would be huge.

I will post more conspiracies as a reward if you want too :neckbeard:
2008-07-07, 5:37 PM #2
Wireless networks!
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-07-07, 6:15 PM #3
wikipedia is the new google
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2008-07-07, 6:20 PM #4
Yes - and massassi is the new wikipedia :P

But how specifically do wireless networks concern PERSONAL use and industry? Is it: GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, and mobile device networks, cover the spectrum. Wireless networks doesnt necessarily mean wireless internet does it?

If anyone has a paypal account and wants to make some money, let me know!
2008-07-07, 6:21 PM #5
What is "the industry"?

The industry of art? The industry of wireless network design?

It's also worth noting that tinfoil hats are known to interfere with wireless signals.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2008-07-07, 6:25 PM #6
Ok - the topic was wireless networks

Some did specific industries like food or retail or health. I picked the 'industry' of personal use. Basically what can wireless networks specifically offer for personal use. I know that Wifi offers remote access to internet, and maybe GPS systems to personal navigators...?
2008-07-07, 8:07 PM #7
You basically want to look up 802.11 and read all about that.

↑ Up to the top!