Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Positive Vibes
Positive Vibes
2008-07-08, 7:22 PM #1
I know massassi is famous for vibes. it's kinda too late but I would still appreciate a good thought or two.

I learned this afternoon that my best friend's brother died in a car crash last night in Levis, near quebec city (maybe jep or big T heard it on the news.. yep, that one car wreck)

I didn't know his brother much, but he was my age, and my friend is just a bit younger than me, i taught this kid guitar from day one and now he plays in my band and he's always been like the good guy you can rely on. I couldn't really see anything that sucky happening to him. I'm hoping to be there for him as much as I can, everyone here is just awestruck. I remember his bro always holding me in high esteem because of how good my friend became at guitar when i took him under my wing, and it was kind of a sense of mutal respect with everyone in the family.

And his poor mother. I'm sad for everyone in his direct family, they're great people. So If you can vibe for them to get back on their feet quickly, it would be great.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2008-07-08, 7:24 PM #2
*vibes like theres no stopping*
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2008-07-09, 12:52 AM #3
bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

that was me vibin it up
2008-07-09, 5:36 AM #4
*technicolour*

:(
nope.
2008-07-09, 7:17 AM #5
/me vibes

:(
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2008-07-09, 10:07 AM #6
thats really terrible :(

*vibes*
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2008-07-09, 10:14 AM #7
Urgh. Thats rough. I submit ten billion trillion vibes
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2008-07-09, 8:39 PM #8
thanks guys.

went to see them tonight. they're doing okay. Usual rush of funerals. apparently they're friday. so it'll get over pretty fast. It was a fun night. everything's going normally I guess. Vibes FTW.
"NAILFACE" - spe

↑ Up to the top!