Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → InBev nets Anheuser Busch
InBev nets Anheuser Busch
2008-07-13, 7:34 PM #1
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080714/bs_nm/anheuser_inbev_dc
2008-07-13, 7:37 PM #2
$50 billion is a bit too much for a water treatment company.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-07-13, 9:43 PM #3
On the one hand, it's kind of sad that a foreign company is buying out such an important American cultural institution. On the other hand, it's an institution I'm a little ashamed of, so I guess they can have it.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-07-13, 11:03 PM #4
now that it's owned by belgians maybe they will produce something that actually qualifies as beer
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2008-07-14, 6:05 AM #5
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
On the one hand, it's kind of sad that a foreign company is buying out such an important American cultural institution. On the other hand, it's an institution I'm a little ashamed of, so I guess they can have it.

Yes
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2008-07-14, 6:05 AM #6
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
now that it's owned by belgians maybe they will produce something that actually qualifies as beer

Yes
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2008-07-14, 4:09 PM #7
I like bud. :colbert:

I like Busch Gardens more.
2008-07-14, 4:17 PM #8
The main concern was that they'd ship everything over to Europe, but they've promised (for what that's worth) to not close anything state-side.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!