Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Again - R4 DS
Again - R4 DS
2008-07-17, 8:17 AM #1
I know there was a topic on this some months ago, but a search didn't bring it up. I had first thought this device to simply be a ROM card for the DS, of which I would not have approved. I don't think roms of games that are currently being sold by the original companies should exist or be used. I will not however say I believe the same thing about older games.... in any case, that is not why I have just purchased an R4.

Playing music, movies, and using it to surf the web... What more could you want? For $50 you get more out of your DS than most people are going to get out of the iPod Touch they blew hundreds on.

I'll post a recap on it once I actually get it in and start using it.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2008-07-17, 8:34 AM #2
I think there's a better one than the R4DS now.
2008-07-17, 8:44 AM #3
Hacked PSP > Hacked DS
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2008-07-17, 8:48 AM #4
Originally posted by Vegiemaster:
Hacked PSP > Hacked DS

This. You only need a memory card, too, no fancy booting device.
2008-07-17, 8:51 AM #5
Hah, well PSP is on my list of things to buy... but I already have a DS so.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2008-07-17, 9:02 AM #6
You don't need a fancy boot device for DS. Just a Slot 1 card. Which is slightly bigger than an SD card.

↑ Up to the top!