Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I was surfing the web and found this..pretty damn cool...
I was surfing the web and found this..pretty damn cool...
2004-08-10, 10:25 AM #1
I don't know if this has been posted before but I found this awsome P2P radio service. Its totally free totally legal and sound quallity is very good.

Its called Mercora.

I had to reformat my hard drive last month and I lost 14 gigs of music so this pretty cool for me.

heres the download link, its only 1.3 MB. But its well worth it.

http://www.mercora.com/

------------------
My Xanga
2004-08-10, 10:27 AM #2
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> Its totally free totally legal</font>

I'd bet wages it's illegal..

/downloads

>.>
<.<

------------------
(>º_º)> ±h³ ѳv³®-£ⁿd¡תּ9 §±ºr¥ <(º_º<) | (>º_º)> תּℓζ ШǿѓЖ§|-Юρ <(º_º<)
Think while it's still legal.
2004-08-10, 10:32 AM #3
Its not illegal. Theres some legal guidlines you need to fallow. But, theres not really any point in breaking any of them.

------------------
My Xanga
2004-08-10, 10:51 AM #4
hrm... that looks pretty neat

------------------
yay for not posting much ever
enjoy.music
yay for not posting much ever
2004-08-10, 11:44 AM #5
Great find.

------------------
www.MentatMM.com (status = down :/)
Napalm Death Squad (status = alpha)
2004-08-10, 11:45 AM #6
I installed it and it just sat there chewing up 100% of my cpu when it wasnt even doing anything [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]

------------------
ZGPC
2004-08-10, 2:48 PM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Mercora has been founded by an executive and technical team that previously was instrumental in building companies such as Netscape and McAfee.com, and developing innovative products using peer-to-peer protocols and web based security services.</font>

...so its made by the same guys that started Netscrape, one of the worst browsers in history, and Mac-duhh-fee, the single worst anti-virus shell in existance. Yeah, Im just dyin' to download that! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

------------------
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
:wq!
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-08-10, 2:50 PM #8
This was on G4TechTv on The Screensavers yesterday...

------------------
mir·ow ( V ) Pronunciation Key (meer-oh)
Someone or something that possesses unfathomable awesomeness
2004-08-10, 3:42 PM #9
/me spits on G4

Good find though.

------------------
[16:38] Correction: dick tracy was a real man
[16:38] happydud: Actually... He wasn't. :D
[19:08] Dormouse: hi, my name's happydud and i'm passive-aggress.. SHUTUP!! *stabs nearby orphan*
[You have gained 3 Dark Side Points]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-08-10, 3:58 PM #10
G4 has 2 good shows. Icons, and Judgement Day. TechTV has 3 good shows (left). X-Play, Unscrewed, and THE SCREEN SAVERS (<3). Anime Unleashed is good...some...times...

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-08-10, 4:57 PM #11
I damn near swore G4TechTV off for good when I saw Jadakiss perform his crappy *** song on their GPhoria awards show. Then I figured that since I'm probably never influenced by their sponsers there's not really a point. Still disappointing that they would choose to allow morron to sing his stupid song where he asks why Bush caused the towers to fall or some idiotic rant to that effect.

Basically, though, DJYoshi summed it up best (bet you never thought you'd read that from me!) although I might add a couple more TechTV shows that occasionally interested me.

------------------
Have you forgotten ...
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2004-08-11, 6:18 PM #12
If you all have it, search for SAJN_Master, or just look at the #1 Popular Broadcast BOOYAY! (Well for now its at the top [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif])

------------------
(>º_º)> ±h³ ѳv³®-£ⁿd¡תּ9 §±ºr¥ <(º_º<) | (>º_º)> תּℓζ ШǿѓЖ§|-Юρ <(º_º<)
Think while it's still legal.

↑ Up to the top!