Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Can you sound like Ed Hall?
Can you sound like Ed Hall?
2004-08-11, 1:21 PM #1
If so, please use it as you say the following line:

"Ladies and gentlemen, Toooooom Leeehrreeerr!"

It's for something silly... Please include any bloopers.

Pronounciation of the name? OK. Tom Lehrer. Tom... You know that one. Lehrer... Leer-er

/Edward

[This message has been edited by Edward (edited August 11, 2004).]
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2004-08-11, 11:43 PM #2
For you who didn't catch what I wanted... I want your voice! If you sound like Ed Hall, please use that voice while saying this line of text.
2004-08-12, 12:25 AM #3
who the hell is ed hall?
2004-08-12, 12:44 AM #4
The Commentary in the Tonight Show.
"And me? I'm Ed Hall! And now, JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LLLLEEEEEEEENNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

/Edward
2004-08-12, 5:24 AM #5
Sadly he is the announcer no longer . . . now its some guy who used to work on Howard Stern's show, and I really don't like him.

------------------
"I like my women how I like my coffee, in a plastic cup." - Eddie Izzard
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2004-08-12, 7:47 AM #6
Still, anyone with an Ed Hall voice? Please post!
2004-08-12, 8:40 AM #7
I may not sound just like him, but I have a good announcer voice, and I would post it if I had a mic these days. I can't seem to find mine.

------------------
"I like my women how I like my coffee, in a plastic cup." - Eddie Izzard
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm

↑ Up to the top!