Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I think it's easier said than done...
I think it's easier said than done...
2004-08-12, 9:47 AM #1
So I started talkin to this girl a few weeks ago right. She's attracitve... on a scale of 1 to 10... probably a 9. There is virtually nothing wrong as far as appearance goes. So we talk for a little while and I tell her it was nice seeing her, and I'll talk to her later. Since she's a few years younger than I am and I have not seen her since high school. So I pull some strings here and there with one of her friends and score her msn name because for some reason teenagers around here don't use phones. Don't even get me started on that. So I talk to her a few times online and tell her I'd like to go out sometime... And she says yeah that would be cool but she's gotta go. So I immediately think I'm bein hosed here. But like a day later I get an email sayin' "here's my number call me. I'm at my sisters and I won't be back for a while so i'll email u when i get back" So a week or so goes by and she's still at her sister's. So she doesn't email me or anything.

So just this sunday, our little county fair starts... And it's boring, but I get to see some people I went to high school with, so I generally head over there a little each night. Well I see this broad over there and she ignores me entirely. So I just let that go for an entire night, and then the next day I say something to her. I ask her if she's going to be too good to talk to me again and she says "oh no I'm not. I'm sorry I didn't get back from my sister's until about 2 days ago and I haven't had a chance to get online." So I say whatever. And now here I sit wondering what the thing to do is? Do I call and just see what happens? I think the only reason I'm nervous about this is because this girl is so smoking hot. But that also makes me not want to screw this whole thing up. The fact is though, I'm leaving for school in a week and a half, so it doesn't really matter how it turns out, because I can always find a woman at school. But man... I'm all nervous and whatnot... And this normally doesn't happen to me. I think I'll go call. To hell with it. What's the worst that could happen?

------------------
I figure that one day I'll either be famous, or in prison. But I guess if I'm going to prison, I should probably try to do something that would make me famous anyway.
>>untie shoes
2004-08-12, 10:53 AM #2
You're out of HS, leave her alone, you get the chance to find a college chick, why do you want someone thats still in high school? It'd be different if you knew her well and thought she was a really great person ect ect, but you just want her cuz shes hot, and you shouldnt have any problem finding more of the same in whatever school you goto.

------------------
"Ahhhh!! I'm Burnin'! I'm Burnin!!!" - Cleaner from Max Payne 2
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2004-08-12, 11:04 AM #3
I don't think I covered that. I know her pretty well and she's pretty cool. The problem with finding a woman at school is that there is a ton of homework, and you get side tracked. If the woman is five mintues away.. It's easy to forget that your homework is more important... But if you can only see your woman on weekends... It's easy to focus on homework.

------------------
I figure that one day I'll either be famous, or in prison. But I guess if I'm going to prison, I should probably try to do something that would make me famous anyway.
>>untie shoes
2004-08-12, 11:07 AM #4
You might think so, but she'll be calling to talk

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-08-12, 2:05 PM #5
You kind of answered your own questions. "I have to go to school in a few days, so why?" "The hell with it, what is the worst that could happen?" Even if you get rejected, so what? And since you are leaving in a few days, you can do a little practicing on asking girls out on her. Physical Beauty = commodity. Either that or I'm just really lucky to live where I live.

I swear to God if someone so much as alludes to thinking I'm telling him to use her, I will shove a box cutter into the dumb***' eye.

------------------
Debating politics on the internet is about as useful and productive as shoving a broomstick up your *** .

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited August 12, 2004).]
Democracy: rule by the stupid

↑ Up to the top!