Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Text to speech problem
Text to speech problem
2004-08-12, 7:40 PM #1
Alright, so it was working fine (WinXP Pro) untill a while ago.

I had to uninstall UT2k4 and get some extra space, so I uninstalled the Speech redistrobution package. Thinking that ut2k4 would just reinstall it like it did the first time.

Now, even after installing it again. It doesn't work. It gives me an error that the engine doesn't work and to select another voice or audio output.

Any idea of what the problem could be?

------------------
"Judging by the name of the author, and the name of the work, I'd guess it's an energy "beam". You know, like in the Japanese cartoons where those guys with big hair fly around, talk philosophy, and shoot fireballs at each other." - Hellequin
*insert some joke about pasta and fruit scuffles*
2004-08-13, 5:23 AM #2
Go to microsoft's site and download the most recent package. I can't remember what it's called, but search for the program that's on the UT2K4 cd.

↑ Up to the top!