Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → For those of you who think George W. Bush doesn't speak English Goodly..
For those of you who think George W. Bush doesn't speak English Goodly..
2004-08-12, 7:56 PM #1
Here's more of the same!

http://www.politicalhell.com/bush-quotes.htm

This is not to say you shouldn't vote for him. This is just to admire someones humorous ways of speech.

(There are many other reasons why you shouldn't vote for him!)

------------------
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.
They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people,
and neither do we.
President George W. Bush . 2000-2004
former entrepreneur
2004-08-12, 7:57 PM #2
Yay, more anti-bush ****.

------------------
ZGPC
2004-08-12, 8:03 PM #3
Yay! More people who don't read posts and just judge them by their topic title!

------------------
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.
They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people,
and neither do we.
President George W. Bush . 2000-2004

[This message has been edited by Eversor (edited August 12, 2004).]
former entrepreneur
2004-08-12, 8:06 PM #4
Haha, I like the Bush/Clinton pictures.

------------------
Map-Review | My Portfolio | The Matrix: Unplugged

Banks and banks of humming machinery! I've never seen so many knobs. We're going to have to do something, Charlie! Try pushing that button there. No? How about that one? No, not that one either. I know! I'll try pushing this one. Hold my hat will you? Good fellow.
2004-08-13, 3:56 AM #5
They're funny, but I hate it when people try and bring this sort of stuff into serious political debates as if it can be used to make some sort of point. Yes, there are plenty of ways to argue against Bush, but this isn't one of them.

Much of the stuff that Winston Churchill said made no sense whatsoever.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2004-08-13, 4:08 AM #6
Believe me, Eversor I feel your pain. That happens to me all the time. Those quotes were pretty funny. They got the meaning across, and as long as he does that I don't care. Plus comic relief is always nice. He's a Texan alright. Bush has impressed me by being very polite about Kerry. It's the morons like Neil Bortz who do all the insulting on the conservative side. I swear that guy is a blight to the Republican party.

Bush is pretty quiet right now. Most political conversations now go something like this:

"Bush sux!! Kerry had purple Hearts!!"
"Kerry sux he lieds about purple hearts!!"
"No he didn't!! Bush lies!! Bush lies!!!"
"Kerry got botox!! Kerry suxors!!!"
"Bush is stupid!! War in Iraq War in Iraq!!"
"Liberal!! Terrorism! Terrorism! Terrorism!!"
Conservative!! Tax cuts for rich!! Taxcuts for rich!!!"

ect. Kerry is taking part in all this but Bush seems preety quiet. I saw Bush actually say that Kerry won those medals with honor last night! You just don't see that from Kerry.

[This message has been edited by Obi_Kwiet (edited August 13, 2004).]
2004-08-13, 4:38 AM #7
I don't find it funny for anyone to make fun of anyone that is dyslexic (like Bush).
2004-08-13, 4:39 AM #8
www.dubyaspeak.com or something

------------------
"Dalton, that pie just moved of it's own accord."

"You must be mistaken, Tess. A pie can't move."
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-08-13, 4:46 AM #9
But of course, I don't find it odd that there are *******s that continuously poke fun at it and draw it into politics.
2004-08-13, 7:16 AM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> "THE GREAT THING ABOUT AMERICA IS EVERYBODY SHOULD VOTE."
AUSTIN, TEXAS, DEC. 8, 2000

"I KNEW IT MIGHT PUT HIM IN AN AWKWARD POSITION THAT WE HAD A DISCUSSION BEFORE FINALITY HAS FINALLY HAPPENED IN THIS PRESIDENTIAL RACE."
DESCRIBING A PHONE CALL TO SEN. JOHN BREAUX. CRAWFORD, TEXAS, DEC. 2, 2000

"THE LEGISLATURE'S JOB IS TO WRITE LAW. IT'S THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH'S JOB TO INTERPRET LAW."
AUSTIN, TEXAS, NOV. 22, 2000</font>

I think that about sums it up. What a moron.

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-08-13, 7:44 AM #11
Ohhh! Selective quoting! These three mis-spoken comments from 4 years ago undeniably prove the Bush is a moron and unfit for presidency. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif] We would do the same thing to Kerry, but we don't even need to do it selectively. It's not really the grammar for Kerry, it's what he says.
2004-08-13, 8:48 AM #12
But don't you think that the ability to speak correctly is important at all? That's like saying "oh so what if he can't add? that doesn't make him a bad president!" No it makes him an idiot.

------------------
I figure that one day I'll either be famous, or in prison. But I guess if I'm going to prison, I should probably try to do something that would make me famous anyway.
>>untie shoes
2004-08-13, 8:49 AM #13
"Actions speak louder than words."

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (or something of this matter. Just smile.)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-08-13, 9:00 AM #14
Obi, my last quote doesn't have any grammatical errors. He says it's his job to interpret laws. Do you really want a president that doesn't even know the prcesses of his own government?

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-08-13, 9:05 AM #15
Hilarious stuff, Eversor. So stupid, so funny.
2004-08-13, 10:25 AM #16
I don't know if those Arnold quotes are real. I want them to be, but I can't tell.

------------------
Roach - Gyring and gimbling in the wabe...
0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-08-13, 10:42 AM #17
Bah, I hate politics.

To Make it fair.

[Why is that censored? You know his name...]
------------------
Space Colony Inc. Phoenix Suburban City Dereliction

[This message has been edited by Whelly (edited August 13, 2004).]
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2004-08-13, 11:01 AM #18
Bush just had a rally in my town.. I went.. it was fun.

------------------
"The quality of the levels you make is determined by the skill of the person not by the editor in which they use!"
-Michael Kyle

MAK Studios 3D
2004-08-13, 2:37 PM #19
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bill:
But don't you think that the ability to speak correctly is important at all? That's like saying "oh so what if he can't add? that doesn't make him a bad president!" No it makes him an idiot.

</font>

No, he's dyslexic.
2004-08-13, 2:52 PM #20
Damn you cheeses, for making us this way! If only we'd just had pie. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
Map-Review | My Portfolio | The Matrix: Unplugged

Banks and banks of humming machinery! I've never seen so many knobs. We're going to have to do something, Charlie! Try pushing that button there. No? How about that one? No, not that one either. I know! I'll try pushing this one. Hold my hat will you? Good fellow.
2004-08-13, 2:59 PM #21
When Bush is on the spot, he doesn't know the answer to all of the questions, which is understandable. So instead of looking bad by saying 'I dunno,' he tries to bull**** his way out, which is also understandable. Unfortunately for him, he's not very good at bull****ting, and so America noticed. America, however, has gone from humorously pointing it out to horribly driving it so far into the ground that it's going to effect the election, just because Bush gets a little nervous in front of people.

Oh, and:
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Echoman:
"Actions speak louder than words."
</font>

------------------
The Devious Server

[This message has been edited by RingMaster481 (edited August 13, 2004).]
2004-08-13, 3:08 PM #22
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> "NATURAL GAS IS HEMISPHERIC. I LIKE TO CALL IT HEMISPHERIC IN NATURE BECAUSE IT IS A PRODUCT THAT WE CAN FIND IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS."</font>

Awesome. Awesome to the max.
[/80's guy]

------------------
For a healty meal, eat mashed potatoes, peas, and catloaf.
Massassi's cuttin' into my free time, man.
Valuable Life Lesson: Frog + Potato Gun = Blindness
Worship Examples - Christians' love for God should be seen and heard, not merely talked about. It is through actions that one is determined to be Christian, not through words. Words (and thoughts, as well) deceive even one's own self, but the heart speaks truth.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music

↑ Up to the top!