Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Can never stick to one project...
Can never stick to one project...
2004-08-13, 4:00 AM #1
Hi!
I can never stick to one project... I have this Ship Race, a big Octagonal Ship for MP, a MP Train/Transport level, Aliens, some small JK films, The Ugnuat, and a couple of Empty folders waiting to be filled. *sigh*
Just recently, I had this idea for a JKArena and... I'm wondering something... Is there anyplace where I could get a JKArena Tool Kit like for the Rolling Mod? And I'd like instructions to how to put them together.

Oh, and for the discussion, do you also have problems sticking to one project?

/Edward
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2004-08-13, 4:07 AM #2
i dont think i ever finish

------------------
WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUT!
-----@%
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2004-08-13, 4:29 AM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Edward:
Hi!
I can never stick to one project... I have this Ship Race, a big Octagonal Ship for MP, a MP Train/Transport level, Aliens, some small JK films, The Ugnuat, and a couple of Empty folders waiting to be filled. *sigh*
Just recently, I had this idea for a JKArena and... I'm wondering something... Is there anyplace where I could get a JKArena Tool Kit like for the Rolling Mod? And I'd like instructions to how to put them together.

Oh, and for the discussion, do you also have problems sticking to one project?

/Edward
</font>

Never Betas or Demos released?

maybe you can send me some an I can finish them..

For the JK Arena file look on there site..

------------------
SpriteMod (JO 2003)
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2004-08-13, 4:54 AM #4
I feel your pain. I haven't completed a level for years (1999 I think), and I've actually been working on about +20 different ones since then. Maybe you should make some duel maps? Those are generally much easier to put out, because they're smaller, on average. My poor CTF map will never be finished. :/

------------------
www.MentatMM.com (status = down :/)
Napalm Death Squad (status = alpha)
2004-08-13, 5:08 AM #5
I too.... INVASION! stills not completet..

------------------
SpriteMod (JO 2003)
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2004-08-13, 6:12 AM #6
I would finish my project if the damn internet can't be so easily accessed on my computer.

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (or something of this matter. Just smile.)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-08-13, 6:27 AM #7
Out of the four levels I've released, I have more than a 100 saved files of other levels.

------------------
Space Colony Inc. Phoenix Suburban City Dereliction
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2004-08-13, 6:29 AM #8
I know what you mean... have about 4 unfinished projects, 3 barely started projects and I get a new idea pretty much each month.

At least I'm making good progress on the current one.
2004-08-13, 6:58 AM #9
I've only finished 2 levels.. ever. I've started about 2,000,000+.

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-08-13, 3:50 PM #10
I have the same problem. I must have thousands of old .jed files sitting around on my hard drive, and I've only ever released 3 levels.

------------------
Four dimensions, four fundamental forces... coincidence?
Stuff

↑ Up to the top!