Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Happy Birthdayyyy!
Happy Birthdayyyy!
2004-08-14, 1:04 AM #1
Everyone say happy birthday to finity5 [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
/fluffle
/fluffle
2004-08-14, 1:31 AM #2
Happy birthday, finity5?

------------------
Wise men say that fools rush in where angels fear to tread, so look before you leap, so to speak, because the grass is not always greener on the other side of the hill.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-08-14, 1:56 AM #3
What do I get out of it?

------------------
Founder of the Massassi Brute Squad (MBS)

B'tduz: A popular dwarfish game which consists of standing a few feet apart and throwing large rocks at one another's head.

"Yes, it's a bloody flying alligator setting fire to my city!" - His Grace His Excellency the Duke of Ankh, Commander Sir Samuel Vimes.

Morituri Nolumus Mori
Founder of the Massassi Brute Squad (MBS)
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2004-08-14, 6:51 AM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SithNazgul:
What do I get out of it?

</font>

Your life.

And a cookie.

Congrats Finity5, you're one year closer to dying.

------------------
[16:38] Correction: dick tracy was a real man
[16:38] happydud: Actually... He wasn't. :D
[19:08] Dormouse: hi, my name's happydud and i'm passive-aggress.. SHUTUP!! *stabs nearby orphan*
[You have gained 3 Dark Side Points]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-08-14, 8:03 AM #5
Damnit people, thats TWO threads. Stop please [http://forums.massassi.net/html/mad.gif]

------------------
ZGPC
2004-08-14, 8:05 AM #6
/steals finity5's pants.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music

↑ Up to the top!