Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Image Corner
Image Corner
2004-08-14, 8:22 AM #1
I tried to get it to work, but it keeps telling me that I left one or more fields open. And I didn't. So yeah, anyone got any other good image hosts that will let me post pics on this board?

------------------
I figure that one day I'll either be famous, or in prison. But I guess if I'm going to prison, I should probably try to do something that would make me famous anyway.
>>untie shoes
2004-08-14, 9:28 AM #2
[http://www.imagedump.com/pics/109164.jpg]

------------------
I figure that one day I'll either be famous, or in prison. But I guess if I'm going to prison, I should probably try to do something that would make me famous anyway.
>>untie shoes
2004-08-14, 9:30 AM #3
Well that one didn't work.

------------------
>>untie shoes
2004-08-14, 10:46 AM #4
[http://paintedover.com/uploads/7/smith_and_wesson_45_black_med_aa_640.jpg]

------------------
>>untie shoes
2004-08-14, 10:47 AM #5
AH HAHAHAH YES! *heads to showcase*

------------------
>>untie shoes
2004-08-14, 10:48 AM #6
Is this the gun you were going to put into D3?

JediKirby

------------------
jEDIkIRBY - Putting the Romance back into Necromancer.
Proud Leader of the Minnessassian Council

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-14, 11:08 AM #7
It is the gun I am going to put into Doom 3.

------------------
>>untie shoes
2004-08-14, 11:10 AM #8
Definitely an improvement over the current pistol model. Where the hell did they get that pistol model? I mean it looks like it's from blade runner...only really crappy.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-08-14, 11:28 AM #9
That image is less than flattering though... I need to make a new one. Stop posting in this thread though. There's one in the showcase, where it belongs. Someone just close this or let it fade away now that I found an image host.

------------------
>>untie shoes
2004-08-14, 12:55 PM #10
NEVER!!

------------------
For a healty meal, eat mashed potatoes, peas, and catloaf.
Massassi's cuttin' into my free time, man.
Valuable Life Lesson: Frog + Potato Gun = Blindness
Worship Examples - Christians' love for God should be seen and heard, not merely talked about. It is through actions that one is determined to be Christian, not through words. Words (and thoughts, as well) deceive even one's own self, but the heart speaks truth.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music

↑ Up to the top!