Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Happy 1337, fishstickz
Happy 1337, fishstickz
2004-08-14, 5:50 PM #1
It's only fitting that since I wished Thrawn42689 a happy leet day, I also wish fishstickz a happy 0x1337 [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

Happy leet day [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2004-08-15, 6:02 AM #2
yay! I got a thread of my very own!

/cheer

------------------
"Just remember -- No matter how bad things get, Northern Minnesota will always be there"
-- Garrison Keeler
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-08-15, 9:05 AM #3
Weeeeee! This is my 1337 post, I thought I might aswell post it here instead of making a new thread.

------------------
Kill Your Idols!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-08-15, 10:22 AM #4
^ Thank you.

------------------
For a healty meal, eat mashed potatoes, peas, and catloaf.
Massassi's cuttin' into my free time, man.
Valuable Life Lesson: Frog + Potato Gun = Blindness
Worship Examples - Christians' love for God should be seen and heard, not merely talked about. It is through actions that one is determined to be Christian, not through words. Words (and thoughts, as well) deceive even one's own self, but the heart speaks truth.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-08-15, 10:22 AM #5
BurrBoy is teh smart.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-08-15, 11:49 AM #6
Unlike the rest of us.

------------------
Wise men say that fools rush in where angels fear to tread, so look before you leap, so to speak, because the grass is not always greener on the other side of the hill.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-08-15, 11:51 AM #7
happy 1337!

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo

↑ Up to the top!