Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Jedistyle mod for JO help!!!
Jedistyle mod for JO help!!!
2004-08-15, 1:32 PM #1
I downloaded and installed the Jedistyle v. 1.1 mod and when I run it, it comes up fine. But then, when I try to create a server, it goes to the startup/loading screen then crashes, leaving my PC in safe mode and no way to exit but to restart. So if anyone knows how I can fix this please tell me!!

[P.S. I am not a n00b to this kind of thing XD]

------------------
"OMG! WALLHACK!" "PWN!"

[This message has been edited by Omg w4llh4ck! (edited August 15, 2004).]
2004-08-15, 8:54 PM #2
Hi,

Welcome, can't help you ... sorry.
2004-08-15, 9:06 PM #3
I must heartily concur with my colleague CaveMan, who at this time may or may not be similar or related to the late CaveDemon--a matter I quite honestly am not properly equipped to deal with at this time. I need coffee, and fast. Welcome to Massassi: Your name makes me wish to terminate small creatures.

EDIT: Somebody top that for pretentiousness, I'm bored and sleepy and bored to boot. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]
------------------
Map-Review | My Portfolio | The Matrix: Unplugged

Banks and banks of humming machinery! I've never seen so many knobs. We're going to have to do something, Charlie! Try pushing that button there. No? How about that one? No, not that one either. I know! I'll try pushing this one. Hold my hat will you? Good fellow.

[This message has been edited by Thrawn42689 (edited August 16, 2004).]
2004-08-15, 9:34 PM #4
You really should email the author(s) of the mod or visit their website if they have one see if you could contact them through there. Asking us "massassians" wouldn't be much use since I'm sure not too many of us play a lot of JO/JA around here or keep up with mods for those games.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-08-16, 7:44 AM #5
And you're fat.

------------------
"This hole is octogo. Ogiganeel. It's Octa.. It's got eight sides."
"Sam and Max Hit the Road-sign. The one saying 'Stop'."
2004-08-16, 7:46 AM #6
I don't trust members who name is composed of Ha><or-like words.

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (I don't know why I have this still in my sig)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-08-16, 9:03 AM #7
Mmmmmm! New blood! Welcome! Anyone care to run through the good old soul and species list routine?

------------------
Fire Pretty - Graz's Armoury - (That's my blog...)

The Soviet Bunker - (That's my forum...)

"Thou shalt not steal. (Because the government doesn't like competition!)"

How to keep an idiot busy: See below
How to keep an idiot busy: See above
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets

↑ Up to the top!