Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me! (Warning: Contains boobs.)
Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me! (Warning: Contains boobs.)
2008-12-08, 11:01 PM #1
For those of you not in the know, Wait, Wait is a hilarious news/game/comedy radio show on NPR. Listeners can call in and play a game, and if they win, Carl Kassel (a famous radio personality - you would recognize his voice) records their voice mail message. It's kind of a silly prize, but that's not the point of the show. The point is that it's awesome.

In this particular game, the caller is presented with 3 news stories - two fake, and one genuine. If they guess the real one, they win. And I thought this story was just too freaking hilarious to NOT share with you guys:

https://dl.getdropbox.com/u/43604/WWDTM-Boobs.mp3

If you're interested in the show, it's available as a podcast.
2008-12-08, 11:04 PM #2
my parents listened to this show when i was younger all the time... I hated it.
DO NOT WANT.
2008-12-08, 11:09 PM #3
I love the show dearly, it's a great way to end the weekend (the podcast gets put up around 6PM on sunday)
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor

↑ Up to the top!