Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → KOP - Anyone still out there?
KOP - Anyone still out there?
2008-12-10, 7:31 AM #1
I see Snake around occasionally. Just seeing if any of you were still out there had maybe changed your names?
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2008-12-10, 10:10 AM #2
What does this KOP mean anyway? I see you and instantly your name translates into "Cop-a-jedi" to me
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2008-12-10, 10:13 AM #3
Wasn't mscbuck KOPtastic? blujay ('tho he's not around that often anymore)?
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2008-12-10, 10:53 AM #4
I think I was invited to join KOP once, but I swore and blujay went into a frenzy and we had internet fisticuffs.

so then Nature Paladin and Imajedi and I made KOB (err Knights of Beelzebub? cant remember), which was basically a haven for brash foul-mouth miscreants whose modus operandi was to upend the Jedi Knight established order by sullying tender minds with words like "darn" and "buttcheeks"

we were basically the James Deans of Jedi Knight

woah James Deans of Jedi Knight is awesome, I think I'll put that on my resume
2008-12-10, 11:34 AM #5
Adam (blujay) could get a little touchy with language sometimes but it was intended to be a clan that was family friendly, and that wasn't always a bad thing.

There aren't many members I remember. KOP_WhiteKnight, KOP_Anubis_Orr, KOP_blujay, KOP_Snake, KOP_cooljedi, KOP_FlyDuDe (awesome levels), and a few others.

KOP by the way stood for Knights of Pride.
2008-12-10, 11:54 AM #6
Originally posted by KOP_AoEJedi:
KOP by the way stood for Knights of Pride.

Gay pride?
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2008-12-10, 1:09 PM #7
I was KOP_mscbuck
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2008-12-10, 1:22 PM #8
FAT_mb
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2008-12-10, 1:22 PM #9
Haha I'd love to see rosters of all of our old clans and see what those people are doing now. Which ones are still playing video games, which ones are in jail, which ones got married, all that good stuff. I think it would be amusing.

Go Bounty Hunter Guild!
2008-12-10, 1:30 PM #10
Yo. KOP_Statto
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2008-12-10, 4:34 PM #11
I never understood all you clanners, making levels and joining and leaving TCs seemed like a lot more fun back then than just sitting around playing the game :P
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.
2008-12-10, 9:45 PM #12
Originally posted by Spork:
Yo. KOP_Statto

I remember you! Kinda remember mscbuck....

We actually had a few KOP levels some clanners developed that were great levels. The "KOP Training Grounds" level was as good or better than JHS.
2008-12-10, 11:02 PM #13
I think I should be the next KOP:p
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2008-12-11, 5:05 AM #14
Originally posted by KOP_AoEJedi:
We actually had a few KOP levels some clanners developed that were great levels. The "KOP Training Grounds" level was as good or better than JHS.

To be honest, it's hard to use JHS as a quality comparison. In theory, everything about JHS should have made it suck.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-12-11, 5:13 AM #15
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
To be honest, it's hard to use JHS as a quality comparison. In theory, everything about JHS should have made it suck.

In reality, everything about JK should have made it suck... but hey, who cares.
2008-12-11, 5:17 AM #16
NOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOoOOOOOOoooooo!
(I liked Max and level 9)
2008-12-11, 5:43 PM #17
It seems like Clans are a lot less prevalent in internet gaming these days. Maybe that's because it's a lot easier to find online MP games than it used to be, so less organization is needed to provide for regular matches.
2008-12-11, 5:48 PM #18
In a way. "Clans" are more aligned to "people associated with a server" these days. Tags are usually used to identify who is behind a server.

A clan without a home server would seem to be a lost cause because the members have no place to personally meet and play together.

But no one seems to make any clan-related maps anymore.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!