Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → turtle
turtle
2008-12-14, 6:47 AM #1
no-power!

Day 3 of having no electricity has begun...
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2008-12-14, 8:44 AM #2
Well, that sucks.
Pissed Off?
2008-12-14, 8:45 AM #3
Damnit, where's my turtle?
2008-12-14, 9:16 AM #4
That seems worse than my day 9 of no Hot Water or Heating.
nope.
2008-12-14, 9:54 AM #5
how can u be on the internats then
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2008-12-14, 10:09 AM #6
He just wants attention
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2008-12-14, 10:57 AM #7
Originally posted by Krokodile:
how can u be on the internats then

My first thought as well! :confused:
2008-12-14, 11:30 AM #8
He's got a really really good UPS and lots of laptop batteries?
2008-12-14, 11:45 AM #9
Most phones can get online these days.

What's the cause of no power?
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2008-12-14, 11:56 AM #10
Where are you from? (If you're in the states it was probably on the news) The whole North East got hit with a nasty ice storm. Millions of people lost power. Though, not for 3 days. I lost it for about an hour.

I say bring on another storm of 98. That was awesome. No power for a week.
2008-12-14, 1:46 PM #11
I wouldn't call it a horrible ice storm. I'd call it a thundershower with high winds. But really, it's because the *******s at Central Maine Power refuse to do any sort of preventative care of their lines. Yes, let's give control of one half of the state's only source of power to a company from Spain. They surely know all about the winters of Maine.

I just got power back. I posted earlier from my parent's house. Because they had power. 5 minutes down the road. As well as the downtown, and nearly everything but a small area that included my house (I know others are in similar situations). And to think my roommate works for the power company.

At least there's no more fear of the pipes freezing.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2008-12-14, 1:57 PM #12
Originally posted by Roger Spruce:

Because they had power. 5 minutes down the road. As well as the downtown, and nearly everything but a small area that included my house (I know others are in similar situations). And to think my roommate works for the power company.

Don't you love that? It's worse when you're neighbors have power and you don't. Especially when it's down some sketch dirt road and CMP doesn't about one person.

↑ Up to the top!