Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Well, Kirby wants the old SAVUR back.. Making me think again..
Well, Kirby wants the old SAVUR back.. Making me think again..
2004-08-14, 1:30 PM #1
I apauligize for any misconceptions on my grammer, if needs be. I will try to make sense of what the hell has been going on.. Read forth..

Eh... Well, alright.. I admitt to being a complete moron.. There I said it! Now, to the truth.. my life isnt all colours, meaning it isnt in order on how I would like it to be..

Obviously, my personalization skills, net wise.. Are weird.. I mean in person, you can make sense of what I say most of the time.. I am just slipping thats all.. I mean, Honestly, I am getting back to being who I was 6 years ago.. I dont just mean being a big kid, No.. I mean gaining back what mental and personalities I had lost..

Doing things with friends, Sitting in front of a computer/tv playing video games, skipping school is not cool.. I mean, if you value your life, Dont mess it up! I am considering a speech, penmanship, grammer.. God knows what else.. Of theraphists.. Or I just get ahead of myself too much.. I mean sometimes I read back of what I had typed and I just wanna hit my head against the wall..

I was ignorant and rude, I apauligize for my arogant behavour. The army itself is helping me structure my life in some ways. (about my gf, there is more to the point, so read on) My girlfriend, what can I say about her? Three very F*cking amazing weeks.. I mean She has had a very rough past, Her stepfather being abusive.. Because he had a abusive father.. So he was taking it out on her for most of her childhood.. Then started abusing her when she was a teenager physically..

hence creating the mental gap of her personalization skills.. She was very social, just because of her stepfather, she has speech problems, and has a very hard time trying to find purpose in goals.. She does give up easy because she was forced to give up most of her life because of that *** .. Now, that you understand from a privilaged veiw.. My father is a great person, I mean he is willing to co-sign for a house with me any day now.. Not too many parents would do that unless they had a deep pocket, which he doesnt.. I work my *** off for my way of living..

But when I moved into a place called barrie, as my girlfriend had the same problem mentally with her stepdad.. I had gone through days of mental anguish.. My father is a drunk, Not a every day one but nearly a weekend one.. Maybe every two weeks.. but he has a problem.. In my pre to teen years.. Nothing but putdowns mentally.. When he was sober, he made his point no other way he could hide, I mean I seen it crystal clear his way.. When he made sense and it didnt hurt to hear as much.. But when he had gotten drunk, My way of thinking was.. Twisted, which had started a trend to a routine.. Now.. I am barely re-claiming back what was messed up..

I could go on forever to how a great person my dad is, I mean.. I love him, but when he is drunk.. It hurts me to know what he is doing to himself but to others as well.. So he isnt the physical type.. Just mentally..

Which explains for my odd sense of making sense.. He molded fear and putdowns into my unorganizational skills, thinking pattern, and just making plain sense.. But making it sound cool! So yeah.. You can say alot of which can do with, sitting in front of a screen, doing stupid things with friends, etc.. (no I didnt do drugs, just drink!) And it was all a escape away from my dad when he was drunk.. Which has turned me into a different person..

I wont promiss I will be the same SAVUR as kirby wants.. But I will take it step by step.. And you know what, atleast this time im making sense for once!

------------------
-- [url="mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com"]mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com[/url]Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com</A>--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
-- Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
2004-08-14, 1:44 PM #2
I'm too lazy to read your whole post, but I really do sympathize. Good for you.
You...................................
.................................................. ........
.................................................. ....rock!
2004-08-14, 1:46 PM #3
Well kirby wants the old me.. So none more a better way then to attempt it.. For the sake of the "grammer police"!

------------------
-- [url="mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com"]mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com[/url]Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com</A>--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
2004-08-15, 3:47 AM #4
Good for you, I hope you are able to accomplish your goals. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
"Judging by the name of the author, and the name of the work, I'd guess it's an energy "beam". You know, like in the Japanese cartoons where those guys with big hair fly around, talk philosophy, and shoot fireballs at each other." - Hellequin
*insert some joke about pasta and fruit scuffles*
2004-08-15, 1:06 PM #5
Yeah.. One step after the other is the key..

------------------
2004-08-15, 6:21 PM #6
This thread scares me. I just want your sentances to make sense again. I didn't say anything about morals, and all that hobgob.

Oh, and good luck with all that morals, and family stuff. It's not that I don't care about that, I just can't understand what you're typing anymore :-(

JediKirby

------------------
jEDIkIRBY - Putting the Romance back into Necromancer.
Proud Leader of the Minnessassian Council

Live on, Adam.

[This message has been edited by jEDIkIRBY (edited August 15, 2004).]
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-16, 1:33 PM #7
well what I had said is primarily a reason to why I cant make sense.. thats all..

------------------
2004-08-17, 10:01 AM #8
*just put on foot in front of the other, you just put one foot in front of the other do do do*

Yes, that is a qouted from the song from "Revenge of the Nerds" ...seemed appropiate enough:-p

------------------

~~Because Eric does Rock Your World~~
░▒▓█▓▒░?░▒▓█▓▒░

↑ Up to the top!