Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Listen up!
Listen up!
2008-12-20, 8:22 AM #1
https://www.buylistenup.com/ver4/index.asp

Just saw this ad on TV. I love how they advertise that it's good for eavesdropping on other people's conversation without them being aware of it. I would also think that using this at a football game would be deafening.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2008-12-20, 12:05 PM #2
Yeah I've seen that on TV ads late at night
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2008-12-20, 4:19 PM #3
I'd have fun with that, but I've seen that ad before. Now that's a nice advantage I'd have over people here.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2008-12-20, 4:53 PM #4
It's good in theory. Except for the fact that you'd already be deafened by the noise of it moving around in your hand or pocket. :colbert:
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2008-12-20, 6:37 PM #5
So would this be an audio equivalent to night-vision? How does it keep from blasting you with all of the already loud background noises?
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2008-12-20, 7:28 PM #6
You can use it, EVEN IN CHURCH! Also they stole sprints needle.
There...are...FOUR...lights!
2008-12-20, 7:43 PM #7
Nothing new. I bought one of those things in Chinatown years ago.

↑ Up to the top!