Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → the best thing ever
the best thing ever
2009-01-11, 6:51 PM #1
http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

play it. love it. now YOU can compete in the special olympics!

I played this thing for like 20 minutes and was laughing the entire time (without any substances affecting my judgment, even) and never made it past 2.6 meters. :omg:
DO NOT WANT.
2009-01-11, 7:02 PM #2
It's impossible because there's no way to make the upper body lean forward. Try and walk normally, and he falls over backwards.
2009-01-11, 7:06 PM #3
Originally posted by JM:
It's impossible because there's no way to make the upper body lean forward. Try and walk normally, and he falls over backwards.

Try tapping Q a little right at the beginning.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2009-01-11, 7:16 PM #4
No, no... that's just plain irritating.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-01-11, 7:16 PM #5

Impossible eh?

(This is NOT me, my best is 20m)
"Well, if I am not drunk, I am mad, but I trust I can behave like a gentleman in either
condition."... G. K. Chesterton

“questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself”
2009-01-11, 7:17 PM #6
Yeah yeah. I was able to get to 3.9 by making him fall forward into a nice wide stance. The trick seems to be to keep the body as upright as possible.
2009-01-11, 7:18 PM #7
I got 4.1m just using the Q and W buttons real slowly. It is sorta fun.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2009-01-11, 7:20 PM #8
3.3 meters!

You basically have to more or less sync your Q-O and W-P strokes.

Edit: Has anyone else had "You're the best!" (that song from the Karate Kid) come on after playing for a little while, only to disappear a short burst later?
一个大西瓜
2009-01-11, 7:22 PM #9
Originally posted by Pommy:
3.3 meters!

Personally I find that a split second delay between the Q and O or W and P is best.
"Well, if I am not drunk, I am mad, but I trust I can behave like a gentleman in either
condition."... G. K. Chesterton

“questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself”
2009-01-11, 7:42 PM #10
Originally posted by Pommy:
3.3 meters!

Edit: Has anyone else had "You're the best!" (that song from the Karate Kid) come on after playing for a little while, only to disappear a short burst later?

I believe it's chariots of fire, and it plays a loop when you're going forward.
DO NOT WANT.
2009-01-11, 7:55 PM #11
I managed 10 meters, basically with him doing the splits and inching forwards
"You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth!! No truth-handler you!! Bah!! I deride your truth-handling ability!!"
2009-01-11, 7:59 PM #12
this is old

i managed 50 meters once... the first 20 were at an awkward walk like what is seen in the video above the remaining 30 where at a kneeling scoot for most of it with the last 5 meters being the inch forward while doing the splits method

after that i was getting bored
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-01-11, 10:04 PM #13
Originally posted by JediNeo:
I managed 10 meters, basically with him doing the splits and inching forwards

Me too, I got to 10, only because I felt that it was a worthy point to stop, and then I realized how boring it was and purposely made him fall over.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

↑ Up to the top!