Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Need someone fluent in french fairly quickly.
Need someone fluent in french fairly quickly.
2009-01-13, 12:31 PM #1
I have a document I need translated in the next day or two, is there anyone here fluent in french? The document isn't long, a page or two, and it's in pdf form. I just need an english translation in some sort of text format.

You would be paid in gratitude and happiness. If you're interested, please post up here and make sure I know how to contact you.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2009-01-13, 12:33 PM #2
I think it says "WE SURRENDER"
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2009-01-13, 12:38 PM #3
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
I think it says "WE SURRENDER"

:XD:
woot!
2009-01-13, 1:55 PM #4
I took the required French in high school and college, but I probably won't be able to help any more than a free online translator.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2009-01-13, 7:01 PM #5
Jep peut t'aider. Il peut parler et écrire plus mieux que moi. :(
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2009-01-13, 7:43 PM #6
lol

I'm fluent in french. Canadian, gone to a french school all my life.

Simply put, I'm probably one of the most french guys around xD
2009-01-13, 7:44 PM #7
Can you email me, happydud@gmail.com? This project is a lot bigger than I thought, so I'm going to need a bunch of people to help so I can divy up the work.

Thanks!
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2009-01-13, 7:50 PM #8
Quote:
Can you le'email me, le'happydud@gmail.com? Le'project is a lot le'bigger than I le'thought, so I'm going to le'need le'bunch of le'people to help so I can divy up le'work.

Le'thanks!

Done.

↑ Up to the top!