Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → start the flaming / bashing. i bought...
start the flaming / bashing. i bought...
2009-01-20, 3:48 AM #1
A HIM album.

I'm sorry to start another one of these threads, but I figured this one was warranted.

Yes, it's true. I bought a HIM album. I listened to this album about two years ago, and kind of liked it! So now I have bought it. The cover is kind of something I wouldn't want to showcase to anyone visiting me though! Nor the songs, because then I might get lynched by some nerd. Also, we don't have Hot Topic in Finland.
Attachment: 20973/him.jpg (195,326 bytes)
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2009-01-20, 3:50 AM #2
I'm not familiar. Sorry!
woot!
2009-01-20, 3:51 AM #3
Well JLee, it's very popular among teen girls, and it's often sold at Hot Topic.
2009-01-20, 3:57 AM #4
Originally posted by Krokodile:
Well JLee, it's very popular among teen girls, and it's often sold at Hot Topic.

Ah, ok. Maybe that's why. :ninja:

I just bought a Mandy Moore CD (cheeep on half.com), so don't feel too bad. :P
woot!
2009-01-20, 4:01 AM #5
Oh cool.

I also bought Oasis - What's The Story (Morning Glory?) which I consider to be their other good album (yeah there seems to be only two of them), the other one is Definitely Maybe. On top of that I bought Portishead - Portishead.
2009-01-20, 9:51 AM #6
Wouldn't it be sweet if the cover photo actually had deep shadows and brilliant highlights -_-
2009-01-21, 5:37 AM #7
Him scares me.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2009-01-21, 2:00 PM #8
... wait, where's Rob?

This thread disappoints me. [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/smiley/fgrsad.png]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!