Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → ??? uhhh
??? uhhh
2004-08-19, 3:40 PM #1
ok maybe u didnt read the post bro. im asking for help from editors that frequent here. this forum is for that. and yes it is promoting this project. if u read it you will understand that this is actually important to the life of JK as we know it. please show some respect. this has took 5 years to design.

http://www.cor3.net/PLRM2004.html - Project Little Rock Music 2004 - Asking for JK Editors for assitance in this project.

Thank you for your time.

------------------
[http://www.cor3.net/cor3_avatar.JPG]
CoR3 Main Website

RateSumMusic.com

HxCMp3.com
2004-08-19, 3:42 PM #2
if you want help, we would be happy to help you while you build it. Just don't expect anyone to do 100% of the work for you.

------------------
I have found that you can transform your character solely by the power of belief: as you believe yourself to be, so you shall become over time.
2004-08-19, 3:46 PM #3
i duno whats with the thread name, but if it got deleted last time, not a good idea to repost... as for the project... JK is long gone, i was one of the hardest-core players around, but it just doesnt hold my standards anymore.

------------------
"Ahhhh!! I'm Burnin'! I'm Burnin!!!" - Cleaner from Max Payne 2

"Why are they called headphones... why not... Headspeakers?" - finity5
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2004-08-19, 3:47 PM #4
not an issue any longer
A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.

art

↑ Up to the top!