Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → JA commands
JA commands
2004-08-20, 2:12 PM #1
Can anyone list some JA multiplayer commands as the server? I need stuff like teleport and how to protect people and the cool things that people do on multiplayer servers.

Also, anyone know why I can only spawn one monster per game (several of only one type) or else the game crashes? (multi)

------------------
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-08-20, 5:31 PM #2
I didn't know any one on these forums still played JA.
2004-08-20, 5:31 PM #3
A lot of the server things are mods messing with the cfg files. They are small enough so u download them without realizing it.

------------------
"The first thing she said when she got in the car was, Mom i aint a virgin anymore. I slapped the hell out her. I spend all this money for you to go to college and your still saying AINT?!!!?!!" -last comic standing
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue

↑ Up to the top!