Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I love my school.
I love my school.
2004-08-20, 2:08 PM #1
My school has decided to give free broadband internet to all dorm students this year. I am stoked. I move in tomorrow. I love broadband. This makes me a happy boy.

------------------
Change is never a choice. You change, and you are who you have become. And there's not a damned thing you can do about it.
>>untie shoes
2004-08-20, 2:10 PM #2
Damn this crap dsl [http://forums.massassi.net/html/mad.gif]

------------------
ZGPC
2004-08-20, 2:12 PM #3
Your school just decided this? I thought it was a normal thing for universities to do.

------------------
Debating politics on the internet is about as useful and productive as shoving a broomstick up your *** .
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-08-20, 2:13 PM #4
Yeah, most universities do, but I go to a private art college. And their policy is basically "to hell with you punk kids."

------------------
Change is never a choice. You change, and you are who you have become. And there's not a damned thing you can do about it.
>>untie shoes
2004-08-20, 6:01 PM #5
I was on a T3 line when I was in the dorms, and that was 3 1/2 years ago

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-08-20, 6:04 PM #6
An upperclassmen told me that the best way to describe the net connection here at Georgia Tech is an eight inch pipe filled with fiberoptics. I'm pretty satisfied.

------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." -Isaac Asimov
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-08-20, 6:05 PM #7
Nice, what uni?

And Bobbert--you're at GA Tech? I'm thinking about going there year after next. *me is in AL* Yeah, that's a really...really...fat pipe. So to speak.

------------------
There is no signature

[This message has been edited by Dj Yoshi (edited August 20, 2004).]
D E A T H
2004-08-20, 7:48 PM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bobbert006:
An upperclassmen told me that the best way to describe the net connection here at Georgia Tech is an eight inch pipe filled with fiberoptics. I'm pretty satisfied.

</font>

I like the connection at GT. It's a step above what I had at home. The ONLY thing that sucks is that GT doesnt allow wireless routers. I hate having cables all around my dorm. And which side of campus are you living on and are you doing Rush?

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-08-20, 7:50 PM #9
Actually, wait. I'd rather not be walking around to hear someone shout 'Schming!' randomly. It happens enough.

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"

↑ Up to the top!