Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Decisions, decisions...
Decisions, decisions...
2004-08-21, 5:03 AM #1
[EDIT: This post was actually made by JASRCC_Uber0010, I was just accidentaly signed on under my brother's name. Sorry.]

[http://members.cox.net/stevebcartoons/decisions.jpg]

Yea, uh... if I choose differently does the game change in anyway other than the response I get from Swan. I don't want to make one decision and end up regretting it later in the game.

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited August 21, 2004).]
Think while it's still legal.
2004-08-21, 5:08 AM #2
Common sense would make me cancel. I mean, if you say "Get over here we need help" Only more people would die. Cyber demon > Battle Ship

------------------
"Dalton, that pie just moved of it's own accord."

"You must be mistaken, Tess. A pie can't move."
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-08-21, 5:18 AM #3
more people will die, more graphical goodness.

i dont think it'll change anything.

if you're bitter and pissed at the fact you're stuck in a hell infested base, send em in!

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-08-21, 5:22 AM #4
So your saying it just adds in an extra cutscene in which a bunch of additional reinforcements get slaughtered?
GOOGLE FIND THESE SITES PLEASE KTHXBYE
http://www.stevebcartoons.com
http://www.kingcola.com
2004-08-21, 5:51 AM #5
It doesn't matter what you pick. If you don't send it, Betruger will send it himself. So, the ending is the same no matter what.
2004-08-21, 5:56 AM #6
Yeah, cause Betruger wants the ship to send some of his hellspawn back to earth.

------------------
I bet you think that's funny, don't you.
I bet you think that's funny, don't you.
2004-08-21, 6:19 AM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JASRCC_Uber0010:
So your saying it just adds in an extra cutscene in which a bunch of additional reinforcements get slaughtered?</font>

No, because you defeat the cyber demon before the reinforcements get there

------------------
"Just remember -- No matter how bad things get, Northern Minnesota will always be there"
-- Garrison Keeler
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-08-21, 7:18 AM #8
omg spoilarz

------------------
"I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be." -Janis Joplin
2004-08-21, 7:23 AM #9
well let's see... transmit has [censored] cancel... i'll find out eventually when i play from my cancel save

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-08-21, 7:26 AM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mister_Sinister:
It doesn't matter what you pick. If you don't send it, Betruger will send it himself. So, the ending is the same no matter what.</font>

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-08-21, 7:30 AM #11
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mister_Sinister:
It doesn't matter what you pick. If you don't send it, Betruger will send it himself. So, the ending is the same no matter what.</font>

------------------
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2004-08-21, 7:56 AM #12
Yes, because when 1 Man can kill all those "THINGS". Many can do it better...

------------------
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2004-08-21, 8:45 AM #13
but this is no ordinary marine... he is a super marine... and rude too... the guy who gives you your PDA his computer screen loops through him typing a message including a note about how rude you are for hovering over his shoulder

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-08-21, 11:14 AM #14
I sent it because I was ordered to. I'm a good marine.

------------------
Wise men say that fools rush in where angels fear to tread, so look before you leap, so to speak, because the grass is not always greener on the other side of the hill.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-08-21, 5:11 PM #15
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
but this is no ordinary marine... he is a super marine... and rude too... the guy who gives you your PDA his computer screen loops through him typing a message including a note about how rude you are for hovering over his shoulder

</font>

That was so funny when I read that.

"And this new marine is standing over my shoulder reading every word I type. Go away."

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
Make Sorrowind Worthwhile... join it! http://sorrowind.net

↑ Up to the top!