Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi hates me....
Massassi hates me....
2004-08-20, 6:36 AM #1
or my Mods.

I tried many time to send a old Mod from me to Massassi.

NOTHING [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
SpriteMod (JO 2003)
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2004-08-20, 6:48 AM #2
When you submit a mod, it won't appear for days. The admins have to upload it.

What mod? SpriteMod??...

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (I don't know why I have this still in my sig)

[This message has been edited by Echoman (edited August 20, 2004).]
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-08-20, 6:53 AM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Echoman:
When you submit a mod, it won't appear for days. The admins have to upload it.

What mod? SpriteMod??...

</font>

I post it before EDs-Matrix...

Sprite Mod + Roger Wilco Skin.

------------------
SpriteMod (JO 2003)

2004-08-20, 6:55 AM #4
Just Spritemod? Is it really just a mod that changes the appearance of bottles in JO? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]

------------------

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (I don't know why I have this still in my sig)
2004-08-20, 6:56 AM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Echoman:
Just Spritemod? Is it really just a mod that changes the appearance of bottles in JO? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]

</font>

And the Skin...

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
Sprite Mod + Roger Wilco Skin.</font>

------------------
SpriteMod (JO 2003)

[This message has been edited by G-Man (edited August 20, 2004).]

2004-08-20, 7:15 AM #6
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
SpriteMod (JO 2003)

2004-08-20, 7:28 AM #7
So you have to wait...

------------------

---------@%

2004-08-20, 7:30 AM #8
Plus, people don't often jump to download "bottle skins" and player skins (unless the skin is really good).

------------------

---------@%

2004-08-20, 10:48 AM #9
mscbuck was posting that one last time I talked to him, maybe there was an error in the submission? email him and ask him... also, BE SURE YOU USE A VALID RETURN ADDRESS - many, many, many times we get submissions that are wrong and we request more information and guess what? The return email address is invalid.

------------------
Brian's Web Log is CLOSED.
2004-08-20, 11:04 AM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Brian:
mscbuck was posting that one last time I talked to him, maybe there was an error in the submission? email him and ask him... also, BE SURE YOU USE A VALID RETURN ADDRESS - many, many, many times we get submissions that are wrong and we request more information and guess what? The return email address is invalid.

</font>

you mean to levels@massassi.net

------------------

2004-08-20, 11:19 AM #11
no, mscbuck atsign massassi.net

------------------
2004-08-20, 12:07 PM #12
Your right!

------------------
jEDIkIRBY - Putting the Romance back into Necromancer.
Proud Leader of the Minnessassian Council

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-20, 12:21 PM #13
Heh, I remember when I submitted my InuYasha Skin Pack a long while ago to Massassi Temple. The first time I sent it via email, I waited two whole weeks for it to show up but it never did. So, assuming they might have either missed it or the submittion was invalid (if the latter was the case, that is really screwed up on the staff's behalf to not bother senting an email back to let that person know that messed up. We don't all have photographic memories you know.) so I resubmitted again with the file attached this time around instead of a URL pointing to the file on my webspace. Surely enough, it appeared on Massassi about a few days later.

BTW... I also sent my Gundam Wing model to them like two months and it never showed up. I sent it with the file that time too. No offense to the staff but I would REALLY like it if the staff made some kind of effort to let us know if we screwed up somewhere. Just a simple generic email would do, not something you have to type out everytime.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-08-20, 12:25 PM #14
The first stage is acceptance...

------------------
"Just remember -- No matter how bad things get, Northern Minnesota will always be there"
-- Garrison Keeler
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-08-22, 8:39 AM #15
I reply to every one I don't post, but literally 50% of the time the mail comes back returned because the account didn't have a valid reply-to email address. So... I try. Don't know about others, though [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------

↑ Up to the top!