Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The other fmylife.com
The other fmylife.com
2009-03-22, 1:08 AM #1
http://f***mylife.com... what :huh:
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2009-03-22, 1:11 AM #2
uhh....
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.
2009-03-22, 1:20 AM #3
Originally posted by Emon:
what :huh:

what he said.
DO NOT WANT.
2009-03-22, 1:33 AM #4
It seems to rotate. This is the first one I saw.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2009-03-23, 8:39 AM #5
Jerusalem: A city of contrasts and conflicts, where Arabs, Jews, Christians and Muslims all mix but seldom mingle. This is where David, a young Israeli Jew, and Fatima, a beautiful Palestinian Muslim girl, meet and fall in love. But in a volatile land that is steeped in tradition and soaked in blood, their love is forbidden. Despite their best efforts to keep their romance a secret, their friends and families find out the truth, and their reactions are swift and violent. David and Fatima must act quickly to avoid losing each other forever. Willing to risk all for the sake of love, they elope in a land where marriage between them is impossible and the consequences of being together - deadly. In this dramatic story of love, destiny, and the search for peace in the Holy Land, David and Fatima struggle to beat the odds and in doing so challenge not only their families but Fate itself.
2009-03-23, 8:44 AM #6
eeerrrrr.......
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2009-03-23, 9:24 AM #7
I vote someone bans thrawn#
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2009-03-23, 9:32 AM #8
Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
;991845']Jerusalem: A city of contrasts and conflicts, where Arabs, Jews, Christians and Muslims all mix but seldom mingle. This is where David, a young Israeli Jew, and Fatima, a beautiful Palestinian Muslim girl, meet and fall in love. But in a volatile land that is steeped in tradition and soaked in blood, their love is forbidden. Despite their best efforts to keep their romance a secret, their friends and families find out the truth, and their reactions are swift and violent. David and Fatima must act quickly to avoid losing each other forever. Willing to risk all for the sake of love, they elope in a land where marriage between them is impossible and the consequences of being together - deadly. In this dramatic story of love, destiny, and the search for peace in the Holy Land, David and Fatima struggle to beat the odds and in doing so challenge not only their families but Fate itself.

Sounds like a middle eastern rip of romeo and juliet... boooring.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2009-03-23, 10:04 AM #9
Well any story of star crossed lovers can be accused of being a rip of Romeo and Juliette - and that particular plot line has been around since before Shakespeare.

But it probably is a rip of R&J
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2009-03-23, 10:30 AM #10
what is going on why am i here i dont even
DO NOT WANT.
2009-03-23, 2:14 PM #11
hey what is going on here :colbert:
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-03-23, 2:42 PM #12
Originally posted by Jep:
I vote someone bans thrawn#

I accidentally the whole Middle East

↑ Up to the top!