Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Post Your Last Dream
Post Your Last Dream
2009-03-26, 6:45 PM #1
So last night I had an odd enough dream. Apparently I was in Ireland going to meet my girlfriend's parents for the first time and she was being fairly quiet and I couldn't see her face [note: I don't actually have a girlfriend]. The car we're in pulls up to this big house and I start to feel apprehensive because I don't know a single thing about her parents. We go up to the door, her dad opens it...

Bono.

Apparently Bono is her dad. Then I wake up. :v:

Short, but fairly odd since people I don't know tend not to turn up in my dreams.

Anyway I'm using this as an excuse to make a post your most recent dream you can remember thread. Away!
nope.
2009-03-26, 6:49 PM #2
murder. there was blood everywhere.
:master::master::master:
2009-03-26, 6:51 PM #3
oddly enough i very rarely have dreams.

jin has had some good dreams, perhaps he will share some of the more lulz dreams he's had.
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2009-03-26, 7:03 PM #4
The last dream I remember? I was with the characters of The Office... stranded in the bronx. and there were no trains.

i dont know
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-03-26, 7:05 PM #5
I can't remember my last dream.
2009-03-26, 7:12 PM #6
I went to play Sonic 2 with my friend Calyn, and she couldn't find her copy of it. So I go downstairs and go "Duh, I HAVE a copy too!" so I find the box, and I open it up, and inside of it there are two games: Sonic 1.5 and sonic 2.7

Confused, I put Sonic 1.5 in the Sega, it's just Sonic 1, so then I put in Sonic 2.7 into the Sega...and it was Sonic 3. I was so disappointed :(
Think while it's still legal.
2009-03-26, 7:13 PM #7
i was on top of a tall building with a bunch of sluts during the zombie apocalypse

it was such a wonderful dream
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-03-26, 7:31 PM #8
I'd get banned.
2009-03-26, 7:48 PM #9
Originally posted by mb:
The last dream I remember? I was with the characters of The Office... stranded in the bronx. and there were no trains.

i dont know

Holy **** that must have been awesome. Did you chill with Dwight? :awesome:
DO NOT WANT.
2009-03-26, 7:56 PM #10
I had a dream last night where I was in the woods at sunset with an entire army of my friends, and we were getting ready to fight this giant robot.

My dreams have always had a bizarre theme. Either they take place in the woods during late afternoon/twilight or on a grassy plain or field at around 10 in the morning. This is something I can't explain, but at least 1 out of 3 dreams I can remember have one of those two settings.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2009-03-26, 8:05 PM #11
I had a dream last week where I decided I was too lazy to do anything, so I went out and killed a bunch of people to get a life sentence in jail and lived happily ever after playing spades and lifting weights in prison.
:huh:
2009-03-26, 8:12 PM #12
Originally posted by Zell:
Holy **** that must have been awesome. Did you chill with Dwight? :awesome:

one does not simply chill with dwight
2009-03-26, 8:20 PM #13
I usually remember my dreams in the mornings only long enough for me to say to myself "that was weird, I should tell somebody about that dream"

Then I promptly forget them and they never get told
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2009-03-26, 8:57 PM #14
Quote:
<sdfsd> so guys
<sdfsd> who wants to hear about the dream i had.
<landfish> me
<landfish> i do
<landfish> now
<sdfsd> i had a dream that i was sam witwicky
<sdfsd> and my autobot friends and i were battling decepticons
<sdfsd> and then i made out with megan fox
<sdfsd> it was a pretty awesome dream.
<landfish> i bet
<landfish> i wish i had that dream
<landfish> best i had was cuddling with my pillow
<sdfsd> ;_;
<landfish> ;_________;

Quote:
* sdfsd is now known as sdfsd|gone
<sdfsd|gone> time to watch gilmore girls
<sdfsd|gone> and then sleep
<sdfsd|gone> and have dreams about gilmore girls
<landfish> WIN
<sdfsd|gone> this one time i had a dream i was a therapist, talking to a guy about how he wished he was rory gilmore. and then i realised the guy i was giving therapy to was actually myself. D:
<landfish> O_o
<sdfsd|gone> i know right
<genkoma> lawl
<genkoma> unconcious mind trying to tell you something>
<genkoma> ?
<landfish> jin wants to be female

hey guys i watch too much television
2009-03-26, 9:02 PM #15
Originally posted by sugarless:
I usually remember my dreams in the mornings only long enough for me to say to myself "that was weird, I should tell somebody about that dream"

99% this.
2009-03-26, 9:20 PM #16
Well if you forget your dreams that just means your brain's functioning properly. It's purposefully designed to make you forget your dreams so your memories don't get mixed up.
2009-03-26, 9:25 PM #17
That makes sense.
I've totally talked to people before mentioning something that happened in a dream and they were like "No........wtf"
2009-03-26, 9:25 PM #18
nice! It's not every day I'm told my brain is functioning properly :P
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2009-03-26, 10:15 PM #19
Originally posted by Uberslug:
one does not simply chill with dwight

Oh god I lol'd :XD:
DO NOT WANT.
2009-03-26, 11:03 PM #20
No Zell... I think he was out on a scouting mission! Oh and Jim was injured.

This wasnt just the Bronx... it was action movie / warzone Bronx.

:ninja:
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-03-26, 11:26 PM #21
The past few nights I have had some interesting dreams, but I forget them as quick as I wake up
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2009-03-26, 11:27 PM #22
Originally posted by sugarless:

I kept a journal of my dreams for a couple weeks (right when I woke up) and I still remember them clear as day 15 years later.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2009-03-26, 11:29 PM #23
That's a good idea
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2009-03-27, 9:53 AM #24
some guys came to my house posing as the cable company, but they put stuff on my computer to steal all of my information. and they were doing it to others around here and had actually killed a couple of people in the process prior to my house. one of the people was my"friend" and i was telling him not to do it and stuff and he was like fine. play dead while i distract them from finishing. and they didnt do it.
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.
2009-03-27, 11:01 AM #25
i walked in on sarn and his wife and they were dressed as an orc and a dwarf... what a nightmare
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-03-27, 11:35 AM #26
murder. there was spaghetti everywhere.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-03-27, 11:37 AM #27

Someone had to...
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"

↑ Up to the top!