Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I hate this school
I hate this school
2009-04-03, 4:06 PM #1
Everyday I drive down here I see something depressing that reminds me of my neighborhood back home.

Today I found a dog that was in really bad shape. He was ultra bone skinny and looked raggedy. I got him to come over and I was about to grab him when this teenager came up and scared him away.

What the ****, seriously. I was going to take that dog to animal control tomorrow. It could have had a home.

So I clocked on that kid, and tried to find the dog but he got away.

A few months ago I stole someones dog because every time I rode by it was changed to a railing with a chain so short it couldn't even lay down (we're talking at any time of the day. Noon, midnight, early morning) all the way. I gave her to a friend of mine. She's much happier and better off now.

I'm not an animal rights fanatic. I like meat. But seriously, dogs? It reminds me of my dog Daisy. My mom found her in Baltimore city, starving. She weighed 18 pounds. Daisy was full grown, and her healthy weight is about 65 pounds. We adopted her, gave her the home she deserved. She had cuts all over her body, flees. Her nails were all broken, the pads of her paws were all ripped up and bleeding.

I recently brought her to Kentucky to stay with me, she's such a good dog. You can tell she's damaged though. She's shy, and before she came to live with me she wouldn't socialize with anyone but me.

It's not just the dogs either, the people down here are broken. There has been a lot of "arson" around this part of town. People are burning their houses down to get insurance and government assistance because they're so far into debt.

They're talking about moving the school, because we may or may not get a helicopter. I can't wait, this place is killing me.
2009-04-03, 4:10 PM #2
Im not exactly sure what a helicopter has to do with school.
Is the helicopter going to be like a school bus?

Also yes, people are jerks.
2009-04-03, 4:11 PM #3
I go to school for aviation maintenance.

Rotorcraft are aircraft.
2009-04-03, 4:50 PM #4
Aw, it's like watching a commercial about *** Mentoring.

But I agree. Despite not really caring much about animal rights, it's very hard to see animals get treated poorly by *******s and careless owners. A very important person to me and my family gave us Snoopy, whose former owners had left outside (4 weeks old and outside in December) and apparently beat with a broom simply because he was the runt. He ends up being bigger than all of his brothers and sisters that were going to be sold, but ended up being given away as farm dogs because they weren't behaved well enough for breeders. Now he's spoiled and eats like a king, and has a very good attitude.

In fact, now that I think about it, every animal we've ever owned has been physically stolen and rescued.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2009-04-03, 5:06 PM #5
...you hit a kid?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2009-04-03, 5:23 PM #6
Hard enough my hand is sore.

He had to have been about 16-17.
2009-04-03, 5:34 PM #7
I bet that was satisfying.
2009-04-03, 5:37 PM #8
Not as much as you'd think.

Although I think he might reconsider being such an *** in the future, there are plently more of them out there just like him.
2009-04-03, 7:12 PM #9
You can't fool us. You admitted to liking meat. You were going to put BBQ sauce on the dog and EAT IT.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2009-04-03, 8:53 PM #10
>: (
2009-04-03, 9:15 PM #11
i bet that kid was just trying to save the dog from the scary looking goth kid driving the huge redneck truck

o.0
2009-04-03, 9:22 PM #12
Originally posted by Greenboy:
i bet that kid was just trying to save the dog from the scary looking goth kid driving the huge redneck truck

Who now has real reason to suspect Rob was up to no good thanks to the mindless attack he suffered. Man, perspective is a *****.
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2009-04-03, 10:14 PM #13
I wasn't driving my truck >: (
2009-04-04, 12:29 AM #14
Originally posted by Chewbubba:
You can't fool us. You admitted to liking meat. You were going to put BBQ sauce on the dog and EAT IT.

Originally posted by Rob:
He was ultra bone skinny and looked raggedy. I got him to come over and I was about to grab him...

Despite the lack of meat on the dog, Rob's hunger had to be satisfied...
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2009-04-04, 5:05 AM #15
Yeh, life's like that around here too.

I'm starting to think there isn't a place that it's not like this.
2009-04-04, 5:20 AM #16
Good stuff Rob - I doubt I'd have the cajones to smack a brat upside his head in that situation. Kids these days are sods. I'm going to bring mine up right if i'm lucky enough to have any.
2009-04-04, 7:09 AM #17
Rob, if you think that's depressing, try taking I-65 for 20-30 minutes south & get off at the Bernheim Forest exit. This area is well known for people pulling off the exit on their way to vacation (Florida, Gatlinburg, TN, etc.), dropping off their dog on the side of the road & then speeding back on to I-65. They know that the local animal shelter is only a few hundred feet from there, so instead of embarrassing themselves, they simply hope that some random good samaratin will stumble across the dog & take it there themselves. A girl that I used to date & myself would drive over this overpass a few times a week & to the nearby fuel stations to pick up these dogs & take them to the shelter.
? :)
2009-04-04, 9:59 AM #18
... Rob has feelings?
2009-04-04, 11:28 AM #19
So go ahead and slit your wrists. Nobody cares.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2009-04-04, 2:10 PM #20
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:

[url]www.livejournal.com[/url]
nope.
2009-04-04, 3:47 PM #21
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:

Either this is forceful trolling or the pinnacle in the art of hypocrisy.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2009-04-04, 4:08 PM #22
Originally posted by Chewbubba:

rob isn't Korean

now if it was a stray baby...
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-04-05, 9:11 AM #23
Originally posted by Greenboy:

You have no idea what a good bellylaugh I got out of that. Well done.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009

↑ Up to the top!