Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Glenn Beck?
Glenn Beck?
2009-04-08, 4:56 PM #1
Is that guy for real? Do you Yanks actually take him seriously. Jesus what a dreadful human being.

Oh yeah that oh Rielly/Riley/(w/e), i mean my God is this still the McCarthy era or what? I weep tears of LOL for US News Programs
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2009-04-08, 5:06 PM #2
I find those people hilarious, ridiculous, worrying and infuriating.

All at the same time.
nope.
2009-04-08, 5:16 PM #3
[http://www.thepulseofrevolution.com/_borders/glenn_beck.jpg]
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2009-04-08, 5:24 PM #4
I want this to be the new Massassi
Attachment: 21682/beck.jpg (110,025 bytes)
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2009-04-08, 5:52 PM #5
llibja's sig is spot-on
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-04-08, 5:55 PM #6
Originally posted by Ruthven:
II weep tears of LOL for US News Programs

I weep tears of LOL at your country
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2009-04-08, 6:29 PM #7
That needs to be made into the mainpage background next april fools.
2009-04-08, 7:10 PM #8
Really though, he's a pretty awful person, and yes, there are far too many Americans who think he's a genius.
2009-04-08, 7:12 PM #9
Why do you insult God's warrior and the American liberator? He's trying to help us out of tyranny.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2009-04-08, 7:35 PM #10
Because I hate our freedom. Clearly.
2009-04-08, 10:16 PM #11
I saw this episode where he was being a total jerk to the leader of the American Communist Party. That was enough to turn me off him. What's the point of bringing a guest on your show if you don't intend to let him speak?
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2009-04-08, 10:27 PM #12
Originally posted by Freelancer:
I saw this episode where he was being a total jerk to the leader of the American Communist Party. That was enough to turn me off him. What's the point of bringing a guest on your show if you don't intend to let him speak?

I wouldn't want anyone from the American Communist Party speaking either
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2009-04-09, 1:08 AM #13
The fact that Bill O'Reilly & Glenn Beck have enough of an audience to have successful shows just how stupid the average American really is. They rate right up there with Ben Stein & Kirk Cameron. Examples of idiocy are as follows.

? :)
2009-04-09, 3:37 AM #14
Someone was watching Charlie Brooker last night. Absolute ****ing legend. I loved his take on the famous O'Reiley 'I'll ****ing do it live! This ****ing SUCKS!' clip at the end.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2009-04-09, 3:58 AM #15
Originally posted by zanardi:
I wouldn't want anyone from the American Communist Party speaking either

He invited him on his programme, and after a while of shouting at him retardedly Beck throws his hands up and says "Why can't we have a normal conversation?!".

I really don't see why Sam Webb agreed to come on the show, he has better things to do.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2009-04-09, 5:42 AM #16
Originally posted by Mort-Hog:
Someone was watching Charlie Brooker last night. Absolute ****ing legend. I loved his take on the famous O'Reiley 'I'll ****ing do it live! This ****ing SUCKS!' clip at the end.

Oh damnit I missed Newswipe!

:argh:

TO THE IPLAYER! <3 Brooker.
nope.
2009-04-09, 7:09 AM #17
Beck is like a real-life Howard Beale, having a psychotic breakdown on television. Only Beale was far more interesting.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2009-04-09, 8:17 AM #18
There is a large portion of America that agrees with much of what he says. However, personally I think he's insane, but for other reasons. I DO agree with him on a lot of things, but that man has got some issues. It seems like most TV/radio personalities do. I don't watch or listen to his shows, he's pretty ridiculous.
Warhead[97]
2009-04-09, 9:12 AM #19
[http://www.bergoiata.org/fe/divers54/baby%20seal.jpg]

But...But.......
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2009-04-09, 10:47 AM #20
i do not at all see what you did there

↑ Up to the top!