Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Meaning of life?
Meaning of life?
2004-08-19, 11:36 AM #1
Well obviously it is to re-produce? But thats just the very beggining of the meaning of life. You raise a child, Giving good morals and good values. If they succed in life, your proud. If not, your doing your best to show your worest and best to forcefully hope they make something of themselfs.

Here is in my past three months for example, Being roughly about a two years ago time. I had no outlook what-so-ever on my life. I didnt care if I lived on the street. My life was going downhill. Unpleasentaly, had arguments with my dad. Only thing keeping my integraty then was my cat. Only thing that had changed my life was the means of supporting another, being my cat. After alot of fights and threats from my dad. I noticed my cat had a problem, Taken her to the vets. And she was cured from bacterial means from down there. This was just after I started working at some gas station before I started in the army. I payed for her health. Then my life improved, I got more social..

Life is amazing when you find something great to belive in. Roughly, Tuesday night. Me and my Newly ex girlfriend had marital sex. I came alittle too early, which still causes alittle scaredness.. I mean I pulled it out.. But still, the principle of becoming a father is too sudden for me.. Especially with someone you have known for.. a month, dated for 3 weeks.. I mean she is a amazing person who made me belive so much, right now after last night.. a mutial agreement came to terms of breaking up because things had gotten too fast.. I mean we may get back together, But.. Here is my golden advice, I mean take it to heart..

When you find someone take it slow, I mean very slow.. Dont kiss for awhile, I mean AWHILE.. Not the first day you meet her.. Try not to get emotionally involved if it is to the point of being very physical.. If it is pull back and tell him/her to pull back to.. Just dont rush into things and it wont hurt.. I should know by now.. Of what its like to be hurt so many times.. I mean, being with kori.. It hurts the most then I had ever felt.. Went so fast.. Was amazing.. But had to end because of where it was going.. 3 weeks.. is what taken it to be at the point of a.. 9 month relationship.. Thats fast.. Too fast for me.. Be who you are, never stop beliving in what you find is right and worth amazing.. If you had found love, keep a eye on it but dont get too close.. To make the week of mine more better.. My dad is having heart related problems.. He isnt showing it but he is getting alot more dizy then usual..

I may of lost a relationship.. I am not ready to lose a father.. I am about 20, I just got approved for Military police.. Last thing in my life I want to be complete is for my dad to see me in a uniform of what he had worn years ago.. He was a cop, I intend to be one because I help others out.. Its who I am.. Anyway I have to take the ex downtown to someplace to drop her off at.. I wouldnt but she needs to do things in life for herself... I wont give out details.. Leave what I had said at what I said..

James aka Spanky aka SilentSAVUR aka SilentSavior aka SilentSpanky aka poohbear..

------------------
-- [url="mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com"]mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com[/url]Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com</A>--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
-- Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
2004-08-19, 11:40 AM #2
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm a jerk.
------------------
Four dimensions, four fundamental forces... coincidence?

[This message has been edited by kyle90 (edited August 19, 2004).]
Stuff
2004-08-19, 11:49 AM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SilentSavur:
Life is amazing when you find something great to belive in.

But.. Here is my golden advice, I mean take it to heart..

When you find someone take it slow, I mean very slow.. Dont kiss for awhile, I mean AWHILE.. Not the first day you meet her.. Try not to get emotionally involved if it is to the point of being very physical.. If it is pull back and tell him/her to pull back to.. Just dont rush into things and it wont hurt.. I should know by now.. Of what its like to be hurt so many times.. I mean, being with kori.. It hurts the most then I had ever felt.. Went so fast.. Was amazing.. But had to end because of where it was going.. 3 weeks.. is what taken it to be at the point of a.. 9 month relationship.. Thats fast.. Too fast for me.. Be who you are, never stop beliving in what you find is right and worth amazing.. If you had found love, keep a eye on it but dont get too close..

James aka Spanky aka SilentSAVUR aka SilentSavior aka SilentSpanky aka poohbear..

</font>

Sorry to hear about your father and hope he gets better, and as for what you said I agree with you 100%

------------------
Excuse me sonny, do you know where I can find some booty?
"Too bad stupidity doesn't actually kill"

"No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide."^"I say never be complete...I say let's evolve." ** Fight Club**
2004-08-19, 12:50 PM #4
Just remember kids.. Dont get involved with strings attached.. Too fast that is.. Otherwise your world will turn to H311..

------------------
-- [url="mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com"]mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com[/url]Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com</A>--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
2004-08-19, 12:53 PM #5
/Will read the above in a while...

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.
2004-08-19, 12:55 PM #6
You had marital sex with your ex girlfriend? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-08-19, 1:20 PM #7
yeah I did.. Well not when she was my ex.. Before yeah.. Just before we broke things off..

------------------
2004-08-19, 1:22 PM #8
So then, she wasn't your girlfriend, she was your wife.

Unless you mean pre-marital sex.

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-08-19, 1:36 PM #9
Why are we here?
What's life all about?
Is God really real,
Or is there some doubt?
Well, tonight, we're going to sort it all out,
For, tonight, it's 'The Meaning of Life'.

What's the point of all this hoax?
Is it the chicken and the egg time?
Are we just yolks?
Or, perhaps, we're just one of God's little jokes.
Well, ca c'est 'The Meaning of Life'.

Is life just a game where we make up the rules
While we're searching for something to say,
Or are we just simply spiralling coils
Of self-replicating DNA.

What is life?
What is our fate?
Is there a Heaven and Hell?
Do we reincarnate?
Is mankind evolving,
Or is it too late?
Well, tonight, here's 'The Meaning of Life'.

For millions, this life is a sad vale of tears,
Sitting 'round with really nothing to say
While the scientists say
We're just simply spiralling coils
Of self-replicating DNA.

So, just why,
Why are we here,
And just what,
What, what, what do we fear?
Well, ce soir, for a change,
It will all be made clear,
For this is 'The Meaning of Life'.
C'est le sens de la vie.
This is 'The Meaning of Life'.

------------------
A little less conversation, a little more action
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-08-19, 3:33 PM #10
pre-marital.. right.. sorry my head has been messed up all day.. TOO MUCH going through my head..

------------------
2004-08-19, 3:38 PM #11
The answer to Life the Universe and Everything is 42.

What you really need to know is the question. Go figure it out.

------------------
Put me in the hospital for nerves and then they had to commit me,
You told them all I was crazy,
They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, God damn you.
============
Frogblast the Vent-Core!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-08-19, 4:30 PM #12
I know the answer well.. I just cant bring myself to explaining it right.. Its on of those things you just know and cant explain to someone who cant understand..

------------------
2004-08-19, 6:59 PM #13
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
The answer to Life the Universe and Everything is 42.

What you really need to know is the question. Go figure it out.

</font>

And Don't Panic, or forget your towel.

------------------
Kill Your Idols!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-08-19, 7:06 PM #14
i still dont get the brake up thing... why not just ask to take it down a notch or 2 in the physical side of the relationship, to let the emotional side katch up?

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-08-19, 7:14 PM #15
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BurrBoy:
And Don't Panic, or forget your towel.

</font>

Oh heavens no! Don't EVER forget your towel.

------------------
============
Frogblast the Vent-Core!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Last Stand
2004-08-20, 1:15 AM #16
You score bonus points for having a towel on towel day.

------------------
Wise men say that fools rush in where angels fear to tread, so look before you leap, so to speak, because the grass is not always greener on the other side of the hill.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-08-20, 5:11 AM #17
Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour,
That's orbiting at nineteen miles a second, so it's reckoned,
A sun that is the source of all our power.
The sun and you and me and all the stars that we can see
Are moving at a million miles a day
In an outer spiral arm, at forty thousand miles an hour,
Of the galaxy we call the 'Milky Way'.

Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars.
It's a hundred thousand light years side to side.
It bulges in the middle, sixteen thousand light years thick,
But out by us, it's just three thousand light years wide.
We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point.
We go 'round every two hundred million years,
And our galaxy is only one of millions of billions
In this amazing and expanding universe.

The universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding
In all of the directions it can whizz
As fast as it can go, at the speed of light, you know,
Twelve million miles a minute, and that's the fastest speed there is.
So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.
<3 MP

------------------
What happens when you cast heal on the undead?
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-08-20, 5:36 AM #18
to live, to love, to give, to grow

------------------
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
2004-08-20, 7:38 AM #19
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wolvie17:
to live, to love, to give, to grow

</font>

yeah.. I know what ya mean..

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Elana14:
i still dont get the brake up thing... why not just ask to take it down a notch or 2 in the physical side of the relationship, to let the emotional side katch up?

</font>

You know what? I have tried talking to her about this.. Would she listen? She doesnt understand doing what we had done is in no way to make me feel unconditional love for her.. Her aunt and me have been talking alot.. She thinks its pulling my strings.. In other words mind games.. Now I am just pissed off completely.. I went to the bar last night, seemed safe enough.. I talked to a lady named Jessica, and well.. I realised I deserve better then kori.. Because of course she wasnt at the same level of balance as I was at.. Meh thats life..

Fall in love one secound, next have it ripped from your heart.. Never stoping till you have found someone to heal those wounds of yours..

------------------
2004-08-20, 6:25 PM #20
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">

Fall in love one secound, next have it ripped from your heart.. Never stoping till you have found someone to heal those wounds of yours..

</font>

yeah but you gotta heal from the past hurt first, but I wish u the best you seem like a very cool guy and u seem to have things worked out pretty well

and i agree with what u said earlier. it's hard to explain things to people who wouldnt understand in the first place. rock on I think ur philosophy on that is right on target

------------------
Excuse me sonny, do you know where I can find some booty?

"No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide."^"I say never be complete...I say let's evolve." ** Fight Club**
2004-08-22, 4:43 PM #21
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by twisteduprising:
yeah but you gotta heal from the past hurt first, but I wish u the best you seem like a very cool guy and u seem to have things worked out pretty well

</font>

True.. Well carrer, goal.. Future wise.. Its all worked out.. Relationship wise? Notta.. And thanks.. You seem pretty cool yourself!

Quote:
and i agree with what u said earlier. it's hard to explain things to people who wouldnt understand in the first place. rock on I think ur philosophy on that is right on target

</font>

Just the beggining of my "philosophy" my man.. Kurby wants me to make sense, by damn I will make sense!

------------------
2004-08-22, 4:48 PM #22
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
The answer to Life the Universe and Everything is 42.</font>

No! The answer is PIE!!
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-08-22, 7:27 PM #23
Quote:
True.. Well carrer, goal.. Future wise.. Its all worked out.. Relationship wise? Notta.. And thanks.. You seem pretty cool yourself!

Quote:
Originally posted by twisteduprising:

</font>

Just the beggining of my "philosophy" my man.. Kurby wants me to make sense, by damn I will make sense!

Thank you (about the first remark) and just to let you know, I'm a female here lol. I know I keep saying that, but it's just so that I wont be referred to as a male [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

[/B]

------------------
Lets finish it then, let us be rid of it...I can't carry it for you Mr. Frodo, but I can carry you...Come on!

"Life Happens While You're Busy Making Other Plans..."

2004-08-22, 7:30 PM #24
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DogSRoOL:
No! The answer is PIE!!</font>

LIES! You heathenous FOOL!

Fourty-Two.

------------------
============
Frogblast the Vent-Core!
Last Stand
2004-08-22, 8:22 PM #25
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DogSRoOL:
No! The answer is PIE!!</font>

Die now plz kthxbuy

------------------
Kill Your Idols!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-08-23, 1:57 PM #26
Quote:

Thank you (about the first remark) and just to let you know, I'm a female here lol. I know I keep saying that, but it's just so that I wont be referred to as a male!
</font>

My bad, you probably know of how many guys pose as females. On online games, Degrading really. Especially FF Online. So yeah my bad [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif].

------------------
2004-08-23, 2:09 PM #27
Meaning of life: Get to heaven.

------------------
Uruk Hai 1: *sniffs*
Uruk Hai 2: What do you smell!?
Uruk Hai 1: MANFLESH!
Proud Member of the Minnessassian Council
2004-08-23, 3:19 PM #28
Quote:
My bad, you probably know of how many guys pose as females. On online games, Degrading really. Especially FF Online. So yeah my bad [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif].

</font>

no problem, honest mistake [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Lets finish it then, let us be rid of it...I can't carry it for you Mr. Frodo, but I can carry you...Come on!

"Life Happens While You're Busy Making Other Plans..."

2004-08-23, 3:37 PM #29
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by -Monoxide-:
Meaning of life: Get to heaven.

</font>

Been there.. Too many snobs, Hell.. Too many phsycos.. Being undead is worth it! Trust me! No choice to make but what you make for yourself! :P!

------------------

↑ Up to the top!