Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wow, just, wow....
Wow, just, wow....
2004-08-23, 2:19 PM #1
Loving this connection. Just downloaded the network installer for XP SP2 in less than a minute...

Mmm... And man, this D600 is sweet. I'm in nerd heaven.

See kids, this is why you go to college.
2004-08-23, 2:20 PM #2
Indeedio [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.
2004-08-23, 2:21 PM #3
I'm on a 28k dialup connection
woo...

------------------
mir·ow ( V ) Pronunciation Key (meer-oh)
Someone or something that possesses unfathomable awesomeness
2004-08-23, 2:24 PM #4
I lived with that for many, many years. I'm glad it's partially over now.

Earlier today I was sitting in the lobby of the engineering hall with some friends and we were all watching ourselves on the webcam setup in that lobby, lol.
2004-08-23, 2:24 PM #5
I'm in a college class right now. Bored out of my mind. I'm about to leave and go home. There is NOTHING to do.

------------------
Put me in the hospital for nerves and then they had to commit me,
You told them all I was crazy,
They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, God damn you.
============
Frogblast the Vent-Core!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-08-23, 2:30 PM #6
The problem is you downloaded SP2...

------------------
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2004-08-23, 2:36 PM #7
SP2 is nice. There are some kinks obviously, but that's there with any software. Only really glaring problem I've seen is bad bluetooth stack, but that isn't an issue for me.
2004-08-23, 2:40 PM #8
Eh, I just hear there's a lot of incompatabilities. I think I'll stay away from it for a while.

------------------
2004-08-23, 6:05 PM #9
Wow, that was massively slow to install. I imagine the 4200 RPM drive was the main cause of that.

I find this funny. I check to see if the campus networks reaches into this building and see there's a wireless ad-hoc network with no WEP, WPA, or MAC filtering. Wow, someone's really clueless here, hehe.

↑ Up to the top!