Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → BLEarGH!! Rights of icky passage...
BLEarGH!! Rights of icky passage...
2004-08-24, 2:57 AM #1
A "friend" just sent me a lovely email with pictures "You just have to see".

I'm sure most of you have heard of tubgirl and goatse (this is the internet) - as had I, but I'd always chosen to give them a wide birth. Really wide.

But no, a harmless email, with nice pictures on the the top (we all love willow from buffy, and we all love keira...) and then at the bottom.... well you can guess.

I feel my eyes have been raped, and will never be the same again.

Just felt the need to share. But not the pics. Ever.

I'm going in the shower.

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.
2004-08-24, 2:58 AM #2
It took me a long time to feel clean after seeing those pictures.

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-08-24, 4:44 AM #3
Luckily, I've never seen those. Though my interest is piqued. What is goatse?

------------------
Debating politics on the internet is about as useful and productive as shoving a broomstick up your *** .
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-08-24, 4:50 AM #4
Google, my friend, if you dare.

I remember my first goatse. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/eek.gif] Very scary indeed. Tubgirl wasn't so bad sine it's obvious it's photoshopped.

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-08-24, 5:43 AM #5
Sorry, but an entire thread about these things really isnt appropriate discussion here. Even without links/pics, we really dont want a thread here that encourages people in anyway to go out and find these things on their own, especially our younger members.

------------------
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon...
DSettahr's Homepage

↑ Up to the top!