Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Did you ever dream what happen in the future?
Did you ever dream what happen in the future?
2004-08-23, 11:50 AM #1
What I mean is: You dream something and few days later happen it exactly like in your dream?

------------------
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2004-08-23, 11:52 AM #2
That happens to me every now and then. It weirds me out when it happens

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-08-23, 11:54 AM #3
I had a dream that I was in my bed dreaming..and then I woke up from dreaming..and I was in my bed! *dramatic chord*

------------------
(>º_º)> ±h³ ѳv³®-£ⁿd¡תּ9 §±ºr¥ <(º_º<) | (>º_º)> תּℓζ ШǿѓЖ§|-Юρ <(º_º<)
Think while it's still legal.
2004-08-23, 11:56 AM #4
I had a dream I was walking on a hike and was sleepy. I laid down on a rock and drifted off. The next morning, I woke up on the couch.

------------------
Your humble opinion is wrong.
2004-08-23, 12:01 PM #5
It happens to me quite frequently.... I remember one time I felt it coming, noticed all sorts of similarities, but it wasn't exactly the same, so I tried to avoid it, and I walked myself right into it... definitely an inevitable thing.

------------------
AIM ID: BlueViper192
E-Mail: FCTuner04--//[at]\\--gmail--//[dot]\\--com

RiP -MaDaVentor-
The Limelite
2004-08-23, 12:02 PM #6
One night, about a year ago, I went to bed and dreamt that I was chatting in #massassi and browsing the forums. That night, my mom said she heard footsteps and doors opening in the basement, but I don't remember waking up. The next morning, I woke up in my computer chair with my head resting on the keyboard.

So guys, if you see me in here at night and I'm acting real weird - now you know why. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-08-23, 12:22 PM #7
^^Hahaha! That's great. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif] You better hope you don't post something banworthy whilst sleepwalking. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]

------------------
crap happens...

[This message has been edited by Delphian (edited August 23, 2004).]
2004-08-23, 12:26 PM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Flexor:
One night, about a year ago, I went to bed and dreamt that I was chatting in #massassi and browsing the forums. That night, my mom said she heard footsteps and doors opening in the basement, but I don't remember waking up. The next morning, I woke up in my computer chair with my head resting on the keyboard.

So guys, if you see me in here at night and I'm acting real weird - now you know why. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

</font>

Wow.

------------------
2004-08-23, 12:29 PM #9
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Flexor:
...I went to bed and dreamt that I was chatting in #massassi and browsing the forums.
</font>

BTW, what were the forums like in your dream. Was there a new design?? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
crap happens...

[This message has been edited by Delphian (edited August 23, 2004).]
2004-08-23, 12:30 PM #10
Was I sexier?

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (I don't know why I have this still in my sig)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-08-23, 12:34 PM #11
Many times...

But the memory of the dreams come back often just few second to 1 minute before it happens...

------------------

2004-08-23, 12:50 PM #12
for some reason, i can predict when Fox will air simpsons episodes. I get to thinking about a clip from a show and fox will usually air it within the next day or two.

------------------
I have found that you can transform your character solely by the power of belief: as you believe yourself to be, so you shall become over time.
2004-08-23, 1:24 PM #13
I once dreamed that I went on a bloody murderous rampage killing various members of Massassi... It hasnt happened.......yet... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
:wq!
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-08-23, 1:26 PM #14
This has happened to me a few times, but what freaks me out is I can feel pain in my dreams. I once had a dream that I got shot in the back, and I woke up, anad I felt pain in my lower back. If I know I'm in a dream, I can pinch myself, and feel it.

------------------
"This thread is still alive? Someone should kill it."
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2004-08-23, 1:38 PM #15
The other day, I was in the car, driving to work, and all of a sudden I thought of the song "Somebody Told Me" by The Killers. So I turned on the radio, and guess which song was just starting. That was kind of weird.

------------------
"The interesting thing about video games is the way you can take about 50 shotgun blasts to the head and be instantly healed by a little white box with a cross on it."
Stuff
2004-08-23, 3:09 PM #16
I happens all of the time, it kind of scares me... o_0

------------------
"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo
2004-08-23, 4:39 PM #17
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GBK:
I once dreamed that I went on a bloody murderous rampage killing various members of Massassi... It hasnt happened.......yet... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

</font>

*shivers*

------------------
crap happens...
2004-08-23, 6:36 PM #18
No.

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-08-23, 7:28 PM #19
People, we've been over this countless times. It's Déjà vu.

Nobody knows why or how it happens, but a current theory is that information is being stored in both long and short term memory at the same time by accident.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
for some reason, i can predict when Fox will air simpsons episodes. I get to thinking about a clip from a show and fox will usually air it within the next day or two.</font>

Strange, I have the exact same ability, and it's only for the Simpsons. Except we don't have Fox here.

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.dreamtheater.net/disco_dreamtheater.php?s=sfam" TARGET=_blank> "Our deeds have traveled far,
What we have been is what we are."</A>

[This message has been edited by Acharjay (edited August 23, 2004).]
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2004-08-24, 6:12 AM #20
For 1 week I was really² special.

When I want that a Episode of the Simpsons show on TV, it happens!!!!!!

------------------

2004-08-24, 6:35 AM #21
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Acharjay:

Nobody knows why or how it happens, but a current theory is that information is being stored in both long and short term memory at the same time by accident.

Strange, I have the exact same ability, and it's only for the Simpsons. Except we don't have Fox here.

</font>

Wtf. I have the same ability too, my dad seems to do it with csi, i dont know why

------------------
In soviet Russia, thread posts YOU!
nope.
2004-08-24, 6:50 AM #22
i hope my dream last night doesent come true..

sometimes i have a preminision that the phone call is for me, and who is calling. other times i will see a sene, or an image. and i will walk in to the exact sanario in my mind. Every detale is correct.

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are falling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP, as it becomes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of the staff.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-08-24, 6:54 AM #23
Quote:

</font>

Wow, that part about the memory being stored in both short and long term memory is very intriging, and could very well explain it. However, I fail to see how people have described symtems of "Déjà vu" here. I thought Déjà vu was where you think you are doing something you've done before, but people here have been describing experiences before they happen, which seem like two entirly different things to me.

------------------
2004-08-24, 6:54 AM #24
I have this uncanny ability to predict the next song in my playlist when on shuffle. I'll be thinking about a song, and wondering if it will play. With a playlist of around 2000 songs, being able to do this time after time is kind of creepy.

------------------
l Space Colony Inc. l Phoenix Suburban City l Dereliction l Camp Marshall l
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2004-08-24, 6:55 AM #25
Quote:

</font>

Wow, that part about the memory being stored in both short and long term memory is very intriging, and could very well explain it. However, I fail to see how people have described symtems of "Déjà vu" here. I thought Déjà vu was where you think you are doing something you've done before, but people here have been describing experiences before they happen, which seem like two entirly different things to me.

------------------
2004-08-24, 6:57 AM #26
I think we need to take a lesson on probability. If you guess something enough times in your entire life, you are sure to get it once, and you may get caught up in the excitement of correctly guessing the answer and forget the number of times you were wrong.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mystic0 (edited August 24, 2004).]
2004-08-24, 6:59 AM #27
Some times. But then I think back and realize that it would not have taken great duductive powers to realize that that was going to happen anyway.

↑ Up to the top!